Who do i turn to over under surveillance

it is happening but i dont know where to look for help

Your psychiatrst and treatment team will prescribe medications that can help you.

Dude. Look at it Logically. Why would you be under surveillance? I mean - honestly - these delusions always come across as a bit arrogant, because it assumes that your important. Are You? Seriously? What makes you so special out of the millions of us, that your being watched?

Or would the more natural conclusion be, that your just bloody paranoid?

Go see your shrink mate xx

1 Like

We have all been there (well most of us). Sorry to disappoint you - but your not special like that. Your just mentally ill.

Your special tho mate - but in just different ways. Dont go down the rabbit hole with it. x

my voice has been put in songs

Any Drugs or Drink Today? Sorry have to ask.

Your a singer then? x

Not unless you sing for a living. Sorry, this is 99.99% certain to be a delusion.

1 Like

no im clean, a few songs have snippets of my voice thats been recorded me listening to it ones in charts such as sprinter by dave and a few more

1 Like

She already thick, so I’m halfway there (hahaha) = me at end
I went from the Toyota Yaris to Urus, they had their chance, but blew it
Now this gyal wan’ me in her uterus, ■■■■ it, I’m rich, let’s do it ■■■■■ it) = me at end

Ok . I believe you. But you do understand with the nature of MI - some people are gonna question you, especially with your statement, and the fact your on this site.

You do recognise your not well right?

whats MI
mi5?
i think im pretty well considering symptoms at bay x

Your either Psychotic, Drunk, or taking the mick.

No one loses that much insight thru mental illness to post such stuff.

thats because its real??

thats lyrics from the song sprinter and hahaha is my voice in it and ■■■■ it is my voice at the end of it if u didnt know

Yes that is lyrics - i googled it. But im not sure if your taking the piss - or your having an episode. Sure you not had a shandy or two? Your not logical.

You been here since 2016 - and only read 2 days.

If you want genuine help. PM me. And you can vent it to me. Seth.

It’s not real. You’re mentally ill and suffering from hallucinations and delusional thinking. I also suffer from the same, but I have learned how to manage them so they no longer affect my function or quality of life.

He Pm’d me, cos he thought i was from MI5, the British intelligence agency, when i was referring to Mental Illness, (MI) as shorthand, and then he bogged off - as quickly as he arrived.

From my personal experience. Drunk and Paranoid.

1 Like

Still here to support tho here @Supermanslice .

I have a direct approach tho - that gets on people wick x

1 Like