Who and what are you getting your partner for Valentine's Day? šŸ™‚

Yeah the classic one is the best!

5 Likes

My bed and I are going to have a great night. Lots of pillows too

5 Likes

Youā€™re a good man, Charlie Brown.

:blush:

4 Likes

Last year i got my hubby a subscription to MasterClass, he asked for me to renew it for this year. Heā€™s getting me a new tattoo (my 31st), he had me make an appt a few days ago. Im so excited! We arent going out to dinner because that friday, the 18th, Iā€™ll have 1 year sober and weā€™re going out that night instead to celebrate. Weā€™ll probably have a nice meal at home for v-day.

3 Likes

Aww! Thank you. I do love my nieces and nephew.

I am going to have some fun and get them a scorpion in the sucker. They hated the pickle flavored cotton candy I got them for Christmas the year before. Poor kids have a crazy uncle.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I will treat my dog, and heā€™ll probably ā– ā– ā– ā–  all over my carpet in return

3 Likes

Do you use those puppy pads for training?

I did buy some, but he thought they were toys and ripped them apart

Have plenty of tissue, stain remover and scent neutraliser

To be fair he has not done it for a while, but he does still sometimes pee indoors.

I live in a flat, so I am his garden in that he canā€™t go unless I take him

2 Likes

Valentines day is a scam. But a good one, people need to show more love

I donā€™t know you but we can do Valentineā€™s alone together lol @agent101g

My fiancĆ© is taking me out to dinner. I got him a vintage barometer (sp?) from ebay and Iā€™m really excited because I think heā€™ll love it. I love giving gifts.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a ā€œwhoā€ for Valentineā€™s nor am I getting a ā€œwhatā€ for Valentineā€™s. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I have no valentine either but Iā€™m not really sad about it. Valentines day will pass like any other day for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, like most of us single schizophrenic guys on here. Valentineā€™s will pass like any other day. No special woman in my heart to express me feelings to by buying roses or chocolates for. I might as well save my money.

2 Likes

Ive given my neighbour/cleaner 50 quid for a shop. Shes not the flowers type, she more of a tomboy. Shes always skint for food - so i often do her a food parcel.

She tells me she loves me - but its more of a freindship thing. If i had sex with her i reckon it would ruin the relationship.

1 Like

We already bought valentineā€™s day candy and we donā€™t go out on Valentines day, too crowdedā€¦probably just a day of sex and merriment.

Iā€™m honestly not giving my husband anythingšŸ˜…

Maybe a massage (I got him a massage table for Christmas last year)

We are not celebrating Valentineā€™s this year, and not any future years.

We used to, kind of.

But, Valentineā€™s Day is just a huge waste of money and itā€™s just another holiday to stress over, thinking about what to get the other person. We have our wedding anniversary; thatā€™s a more legitimate day to celebrate.

We wonā€™t be giving money to corporations on Valentineā€™s Day anymore.

3 Likes

I bought my girlfriend a blue opal necklace
Damn thing was 150 bucks, but she deserves it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I want a pack of white chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Hearts for Valentineā€™s Day.

2 Likes