Which song do you wish came alive for you

I wish I was IN this song

I wish this song was my reality

hard to explain but I think you know what I mean.

I wish I was comfortably numb atm…

2 Likes

Good choice. You get the theme of the thread :smile:

Jimi Hendrix’s Purple Haze.

1 Like

Probably one by Neil Diamond.

I already talked about thus on thus site. I once listened to ‘All the Love in the World’ (by) Nine Inch Nails , and if you listen to it closely , you will find , that , that in and of itself would be a ■■■■■■■ nightmare. Songs with a deep connection to a reality we cannot see , could be a reality that you truthfully would not want to carry , or bear.

So in later reflection introspection ‘All the Love in the World’ As it sounds all sweetly nice , is not , and would never be all that great.

Altho tis jus a song , so no need to go any further then , “Whoa! that’s Messed Up” … … …

The whole dark side of the moon album. That is the greatest piece of sound that has ever graced my ears. Or the creator has a master plan by pharoah sanders (second greatest piece of sound ive heard). I wish the creator had a master plan for peace and happiness for every man but thats an innocent statement to the world and probably not true.

1 Like

Yep , ‘The Dark Side of the Moon’ Is Ok , e(Y)e GUESS (!!!) , No but honestly tis one of my favorites. Now thus is important , have you ever actually lived through ‘Comfortably Numb’ ? … ,

Such a question will lead you towards tha rest of that album. It is slightly a side of reality that (tha reason peeps love it so much) , Tis like an amazing horror movie with droplets of beauty and hope that keeps you guessing and wishing to see tha good and tha bad , throughout thee entire creation.

Imma jus leave it with comfortably numb , imagine if you will , being dragged down into a pit of nothingness and as terror overwhelms you , a quick bright star from tha heavens shines in your spaced out eyeballs.

Then you find , FINALLY , that you are comfortably numb.

Sadly for onli a second … … …

2 Likes

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero’s

This band’s mini series get to me…

The first vid is “Kisses over Babylon”

this is the second… 40 day dream

I forgot the third…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.