Which part of sex is best for you...?

Allí the usual stuff plus some gentle spanking (bottoms are naughty and always in need of punishment).

3 Likes

I like spankings too. Just replace the word gentle with nasty and I’m there LOL

3 Likes

Foreplay, specially if it involves oral.

Probably making my partner orgasm. Turns me on the most. “If I can get her flowin’, I’m growing’” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like the feeling post pants off dance off, when I’ve exhausted my partner into a worn out, quivering, comatose state. That’s when I feel the most sexy.

In my younger years, the orgies were always fun. I took it as a challenge to make as many people orgasm as possible. Good times.

2 Likes

I really love sex with clothes on. I think clothes are sexy af. Especially skirts and dresses. Being fondled, or fcked under them… That’s some of the best sex imo.

I don’t know why I like it so much. I don’t mind being naked either, but clothes add a certain appeal.

5 Likes

Never had sex

But squeezing the boobs would be best

Should have a handful of them

1 Like

When it’s over. Lol

OMG, denim miniskirts are one of my fetishes. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m 57 and my girlfriend is about the same age, so sex has become more difficult than when I was younger. We have the Kama Sutra book, but aside from missionary the other positions are physically impossible for us. For example, she has to take the shape of a scissor, and I have to take the shape of a paper clip, so the best part of sex for me is when I ask my girlfriend: “Honey, do we have waffles?”

4 Likes

this song is cool, thought it was relevant for this thread :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’ve been married eleven years and the sex has changed from a ■■■■ to death pile of human every night,

To pretty much scheduled sex on the weekends.

It’s still good and fun,

And my favorite part is still making my husband orgasm,

But it does change as you get older and further into a relationship.

2 Likes

I like it when they peg me.

My favorite part is pleasing the woman. I’ve never done that.

I have not had much sex since I was eighteen. The last time I enjoyed it I was nineteen. I’m 51 now and no longer romantic.

When I had trouble having a orgasm I’d make a steady rhythm and the universe would sweep through us.

When your slipping off each others embraces, cos your sweating so much. Its a union.

I’ve been in a relationship five years now and the sex keeps getting better. Which is pretty different from my last relationship of 6 years, where the last 4 were practically without any sex at all.

2 Likes

our soul m8s are out there

Speak for yourself.

why not our ansetors thought the same

the universe is your oyster

You mean before written history started? Also our ancestors were pretty stupid.

1 Like