Where is everyone?

I feel like I have the forum all to myself today. It’s like a ghost town. Where did everyone go?

4 Likes

Hi Leafy! 151515

1 Like

It is a little slow today. Last week we had a day where it was really hopping. I can’t tell you why. It almost seems random.

3 Likes

Hi there! It was starting to get freaky. Thank God you’re here.

1 Like

Did you fart again?

1 Like

I am not at liberty to reveal that information. It is confidential.

2 Likes

Well, something cleared this place out and I know it wasn’t me and @TheCanuk wouldn’t do such a thing so that leaves you

2 Likes

lol. It’s actually not as slow as some days, but it’s not real hectic either. It’s somewhere in between I think.

2 Likes

Well, I guess I will just go make myself something to eat, I haven’t eaten anything today yet out of laziness but I’m really hungry so…

1 Like

Ok. leafy. Enjoy your food and come back and liven up the forum when you are done!

2 Likes

Hi friend! I’m off to the grocery store. But I’ve been online all day.

2 Likes

Hey leafy, present and accounted for! It has been slow on the board today, hasn’t it

2 Likes

Hey, Leafy!!! :leaves: Where am I? I’m in the dining area, sitting at the kitchen table. :grinning:

4 Likes

Me and Mr. W are on the couch.

3 Likes

Well it’s good to know I’m not alone in this @Montezuma @Cragger @Blossom and @Pandy

4 Likes

Yeah it’s kind of ‘dead’ today, especially now.

2 Likes

I was playing video games.

1 Like

I just got through cooking up and eating some tuna helper. It was the generic brand, but really good!!

2 Likes

Make a sex related thread.

You’ll find out who’s online.

For sure.

7 Likes

Then you won’t know I’m here! (I prefer to keep my sex life private.)

2 Likes