Where are the rules for this forum posted?

In this case, it might have something to do with your venomous and condescending attacks on us.

Taking user’s views into consideration is exactly what is meant by “trying to run the site democratically”. It does not mean we will do polls on every single decision or elect user officials to pass legislation.

3 Likes

typically I don’t flag posts, what, am I that self righteous?

I’m talking about automatically ignoring you, where’s the civil conversation?

No, @Rhubot it’s not an overt action, but it’s done out of malice, disregard, and hate.

I don’t find this civil, according to your rules.

There is no cohesive set of rules. There are some rules here, an addendum or two there, a few revisions in another place.

Very confusing.

1 Like

We have made all the guidelines the same. I have considered making them the same on the about page as well, even though I haven’t heard back from szadmin. Everything should be covered in the updated guidelines.

2 Likes

1 Like

a civil place of discussion, @anon17132524

and called out for not doing so.

I think an opposing thought would happen.

Don’t feel bad; I never hear back from @SzAdmin .

1 Like

I think in most cases it’s not having anything useful to say, lack of knowledge of a person, lack of bandwidth to engage in multiple conversations, or something like that. I think in a lot of ways, you’re more socially developed and at ease than a lot of people here, and don’t run into those sorts of roadblocks so often.

I know it’s tough to interpret it as something other than disdain, but try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

you come by sometimes, and it’s appreciated

I like your insight into things, it’s rare with us.

Phil’s coming home. See you guys tomorrow.

3 Likes

Have a good day with Phil, Daze!

1 Like

It’s good of you to admit that you and other mods talk down to people. That’s only the first step, but it’s a good one. Haha “venomous and condescending” and “attacks” haha

I’m just dying for you to be my sponsor now.

You’d fit right in in the USA right now, blowing honest questions out of proportion to defend yourself and claiming people are attacking you. See? You can travel without going anywhere.

1 Like

And I find it telling that nobody could answer my question as to why threads are often shut down without any attempt at explanation. That seems to break the democratic covenant of friends thing, no?

Apologies ahead of time for posting another venomous and condescending attack like this.

i think i could be a mod lol

1 Like

@discobot fortune

could i be a moderator on this forum?

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: totally slammed :frowning:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll2d6