Whenever i feel ok or relaxed feel like something bad will happen to me

sorry for my english i can not explain well in second language but is anyone relate.is this something like persecutary delusions?

1 Like

I’m in a similar situation. Every time I feel like I’m about to let go and relax my body jolts back into tension/ fear mode. In my case it’s more anxiety or trauma I think.

2 Likes

my situation more like thoughts not feeling.some persecutary thoughts coming to my mind whenever i feel relaxed or feel ok.not like flashbacks.example whenever i pass my exam or accomplish something good my mind bring world war 3 thoughts to my attention.in my mind something working like enemy of me.my life is on track nothing wrong with my life but just this annoying persecutary thoughts try discourage me

I’m sorry you think that way, it sounds stressful. I think that way at times, too. It’s the illness. Try not to read into the persecutory thoughts.

Remember to fact check if you are symptomatic. And exercise. One should have a sense of relief or tiredness after accomplishing a task.

1 Like

I always feel like something bad is going to happen to me and the world ever since May 2011.

1 Like

@Lostboy i know.i used to have this kind of feeling when i was anxious and i had anxiety.but after i started prozac it had been ceased.but this more like a thoughts rather than constant feeling thats why i m confusing with anxiety or persecutary delusion.its just like frienemy who is always discourage you with his/her words whenever you feel ok

1 Like

How are your studies going @faux ?

1 Like

its going great.i m still on network and internet technology field (university).plus i m also studying for cisco ccna(its entry level technician certificate) exam.i want to be network technician.thanks for asking @Jonathan2 :innocent:

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that things are going great. You’re an inspiration!

1 Like

thank you man.i m trying my best.since i m with dangerous disease pschicologically ,making targets is crucial.keeping your mood low can be lethal in our situation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.