When I Felt I Was the Most Despised Person on the Planet

I stopped a man on the sidewalk and asked him, “If you felt everyone in the whole world wished you were dead, where would you go?”

He replied, “I’d go to a Church.”

So I did. I drove to a local Church and parked my car. I listened to the car Radio for 5 hours and burnt out my car battery. I had to walk a mile home and call my brother for a lift and a boost.

7 Likes

During one stay on the Psyche Ward, I bought an orange at the Tuck Shop.

I wrote UNICEF on the orange in black marker…the Children’s Emergency Fund. My theory was that nothing rhymed with the word orange…that every child was unique.

Well, one of the Nurses threw out my orange when she was cleaning my room. I wanted to donate that orange to The United Nations. I had a complete meltdown when I realized my orange was missing. Security Guards started to circle me on the floor. I finally calmed down and was given another orange by the Staff.

Madness…

4 Likes

My Nurse on the Psyche floor had a tattoo. A plane flew over the Hospital. I turned to my visiting brother and said,

“Don’t you get it? Zee Plane! Zee Plane!!..and Tattoo! They think this Mental Ward is my Fantasy Island!!”

Krazy Times…

4 Likes

And then…

An act of grace and kindness when I felt I was going to be killed or take my own life. And everything changed. The whole world got on board. I went from a Zero to a Hero! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess you could say I had MCS in spades!

(Main Character Syndrome) lol!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.