What's your real age, what age your "body" looks like, what age do you feel you have?

Don’t be sorry, I don’t see anything wrong with your comment. :wink:

Join the club, sir. I only communicate well in writing or online (even then I’m usually awful…). X__x

Right? I’m terrible socially and I overthink everything I write or say to an extreme

1 Like

28 but people are often surprised to find I’m that young. Feel 23 or 24 regarding maturity.

I mean I come off as confidence and socially wise. Middle aged folk often tell me that I’m more chill than most people in their twenties. Inside though I’m still dealing with ■■■■ I’ve been confused about since I was 17 and my lifestyle + schizophrenia just makes a mess out of my head as I don’t take care of myself 100% of the time and I’ve taken on stressful things like full time work, living on my own, and basically wanting come romantic company in my life.

All’s well that ends well… I just gotta make sure to get 8 or 9 hours of sleep every day.

I’m 53, and there are days when I’m asking myself when will this hellish life end, but there are also days when I’m sitting at the kitchen table telling my mother I can’t wait 'till I turn 18.

Old enough to retire.

But since then I lost 20 pounds, that’s 9 kg for the rest of the world. I was a Scientist and always loved metric but USA has an obsession with the King’s foot.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m the same.
I have had psychotic episodes of extreme paranoia over some things I’ve said (IRL), or written on here. There are still some posts that make me anxious and I’m trying to have deleted.
Were we separated at birth, or something? Haha.

1 Like

I’m 25, I think I look my age I don’t get carded that often. Body wise I wouldn’t know… I’ve been skateboarding for most of my life and it kept me in great shape but I’ve been gaining weight with the medication. I have Sciatica from injuries and working construction put a lot of strain on it. I feel washed up and out of shape, I’ll leave it at that lol.

im 23 and my body looks the same but i feel 30 cuz i used to more athletic when i was younger

Right? That’s what it seems like. I post things I feel then stress out about why I posted it and I get really high anxiety and it’s a terrible loop.

1 Like

I’m 25, i look like a skinny out of shape guy, and i feel 25. I went through a crisis for two weeks because i was turning 25. A lot of anxiety and restlesslness. Dwelling etc…

1 Like

@lostinthespace Same here, I wanted to be somewhat established by now but the illness got the better of me. Then again, it’s never too late to work towards goals and aspirations.

1 Like

Yes, haha, definitely the worst.
Actually dealing with that right now now over stuff that was said last night my manic me. Oh dear… :mask:

1 Like

I’m 32, I feel like I’m in my 20s, I look like I’m in my late 20s or early 30s. I had something similar to a mid-life crisis when I turned 30 and I’m still experiencing it. I hate realizing how short life is and even if I manage to live another 30 or 40 years it’ll still be a short life.

I’m 57 and a half years old. I look about 57 and a half years old. And I feel about 47 years old.

2 Likes

I do that all the time I swear :flushed:

1 Like