What's your favourite memory of a childhood video game?

i think the webs were like that in spiderman 2 but not 3, not 100% sure tho as i havent played either in years

2 Likes

I liked Mike Tyson Punch Out from the original Nintendo. I also liked excite bike from the original Nintendo. I also liked the arcade game Galaga(spelling).

1 Like

For me it was my brother got an Atari 2600 and had Pitfall and Battlezone and I LOVED Battlezone! Fun note: when I was in

5bb3da47711ae6dd
Junior High, we went on a field trip to a “computer lab”, which was kind of a big deal coz this was like the mid 70’s, and they wanted to show us an example of “vector graphics” - you got it - Asteroids! Waaaay before it hit the arcades, and of course we all flipped out! !

2 Likes

Whosever playing in this video is lousy at it though. We had rally’s where we hit it 5 or 6 or more times each.

2 Likes

1 Like

I use to be really into video games when I was a kid. I was so into it, I would cry if I couldn’t beat a game. I was like 9 or 10 years old.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.