What's your favourite memory of a childhood video game?

You ever play granny’s garden on the old bbc?

1 Like

Probably! My old ICT teacher knew I was ‘special’ and she let me play games on a BBC computer for the whole lesson

1 Like

My first ever console was this:

I played this with my sister on Commodore 64:

1 Like

And this on PC:

1 Like

I remember nutrigrain cereal boxes came with a free pc disc of the original age of empires and it was so exciting to get and play.

1 Like

I didn’t get my own PC until I was about 16 years old and my friend at the time taught me how to build one out of spare parts

That game kept me occupied for a very long time!

Can’t believe they put it in cereal boxes! That’s nuts

1 Like

I remember saving for the PS1 in 1996. I was 9 and allowed to play GTA!!!

:poop:

I remember the first video game. Pong. Just two little “paddles” hitting a “ball” between them. That was it. Me and my friends discovered the game at a pizza parlor across town. The pizza parlor used to sell small pizzas for $3.50 and a Coke for 50 cents. They had pinball machines too and showed old Laurel & Hardy movies on a screen for free.

When me and my friends were in seventh grade we used to get up early during the summer vacation and we would push one of my friends power mower around the neighborhood and knock on peoples doors and asked if they wanted their lawn mowed for $2:00. We spent a few days doing that and once we had about $12.00 we would ride our bikes a few miles to town and go to that pizza parlor and spend the afternoon there eating pizza, playing Pong and watching old movies. Ah, good memories.

1 Like

We need these very much. Sometimes it’s easy to let negative stuff surface :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

swinging around the city in this game was so satisfying, i played for hours as a kid

1 Like

1 Like

i also used to play gta san andreas alot

2 Likes

I liked the game but is this the one where the web just went into the sky?

1 Like

nah im pretty sure it latched onto building or nearby things like trees, in areas of the city like the parks sometimes there is nothing for the web to attach to but other times itll attach to the trees

1 Like

Ah ok, the one I played the web just hung from blue sky!

1 Like

Quake

1 Like

Duke Nukem

1 Like

For me it was more of maple story back in the day.

1 Like