What's your favorite song of all time?

what a great song>>>>>>

A little known gem -

1930’s type latin/lounge act.

Good music, Desi Arnez would approve.

Pink Martini

1 Like

Every spring rain storm, every road trip, every good day at the pool, every picnic on the beach, my brother surprised J plays this song for me. He hates it, but I still dance to this day. Can’t help it.

The Lion Sleeps tonight… weemowet…

2 Likes

This is a recording of me playing one of my favorite songs, “Awesome” on keyboard

2 Likes

Thats a hard one, I have a lot of favorites, but the best one I like is called Tsubomi by Junko Takeuchi. I dont have a link right now but i may post it later :smile:

-Rin

This is going to sound unusual, but my favourite type of music is Alpine folk music. Specifically yodelling. It really helps lift my spirits whenever I’m in the depths of despair. I studied German at school for seven years, so I can understand a few words and phrases. Just throwing this one out there. This is my current flavour of the month.

This song is one of my faves. And it’s been on my mind all day.

Fleetwood Mac, “Sara”

“Superstition” by Stevie Wonder is a good one. “Father and son” by Cat Steven, who is practically a god. “The sound of silence” Simon and Garfunkel, The whole harvest and after the gold rush albums by Neil Young, most anything by the doors or rush, and most of all “the stairway to heaven” by lead zeppelin. Pink Floyd is great but unfortunately tends to have some bad side effects for someone like me. Oh yeah, and Nirvana.

2 Likes

theme song to a japanese anime series about a teenage mercenary in medieval europe. Weird but its my favorite

1 Like

Too bad Kurt Cobain killed himself. Nirvana had something really going on.

1 Like

I know J you’re from Seattle. Did you get a chance to see them(Nirvana) play?

I was born in Los Angeles so they weren’t around in my area.

No luck on Nirvana. Kurt Cobain shot himself in 94. I was only 9 years old. Pearl Jam is still playing so yes on them. Alice in Chains, yes. Soundgarden, yes. Are you a grunge fan?

I haven’t been to a show in so very long. My kid sis loves ska, punk and Reggae. So she’s always going to some odd little show or another. She like’s the Moore Theater here in Seattle. That video where Eddie Vedder climbs up to the balcony and then lets himself fall into the crowd? That was at the Moore.

Yeah, I like some grunge. I use to listen to all that back when I was younger. I even had a Nirvana patch sewed onto my back pack. Now I listen to more of that pop music like Bruno Mars and Daft Punk. I like the lighter side of music and the more popular kind.