What's your favorite hobby

Knitting and reading are definitely my favorite hobbies. I just learned how to make socks! Pretty excited about that.

3 Likes

My favorite hobby is watching Chinese music videos on my Karaoke machine. Besides that, I like to exercise everyday.

2 Likes

Hey Loke,

There was french colonies in Africa… That’s mainly why french words are used in some coutries.

Ne pas : It’s often an equivalent of “don’t”… It’s broken down. I know it’s weird and not easy.
“Pas” = “not”

2 Likes

Wow. Thank you :blush:. I’m trying to remember. Sierra Leon I think is a country in Africa where French is spoken.

I know in Egypt there are French loan words like Madame and Toilet. Those are the only two I know.

2 Likes

I used to have lots of hobbies , like doing sports,trekking, reading,internet, but since my last treatment 10 years ago my hobbies are smoking weed, partying, being chronically poor,sleeping and other lazy deeds.

1 Like

Smoking my tobacco pipes and cigars. Building tobacco pipes though it’s still in the early stages but for what I am doing I enjoy it.

Otherwise:

1. Birding
  2. Video Games
  3. Reading, Civil War and such
  4. Playing Native Flute and Didgeridoo
  5. Tobacco Blending
  6. Zobrist Cube
  7. Puzzles like Sudoku
  8. Listening to Music

? Hope to add fly fishing this summer.

:smiley:

3 Likes

:slight_smile:
I think French langage borrows many English words,
In the same way, there’s a lot of French words in English.

I think it’s the way languages evolves in general…

1 Like

Watching hockey. Playing on my phone. Listening to audiobooks or music. Watching Netflix. Doing nothing.

I love fishing in summer but I have no one to go with anymore.

I really have no life.

1 Like

You are all so interesting and clever. I have a tremor in my hands now that prevents me from doing a lot of things. If I could I would love to do mosaic art.

2 Likes

@Sarah you should really go for the mosaic art, if that’s what you want to do. Tremors or not, art can be a great way to heal ourselves.

When people know what you struggled with to create, it just makes it all the more beautiful

2 Likes

What kind words of encouragement @Cragger , thank you for that.

2 Likes

@Sarah you are very welcome :blush:

1 Like

Video games.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.