Schizophrenia.com

What's your favorite hobby

Between embroidery and crochet it’s hard for me to decide… But I do tend to lean towards embroidery… I have done it longer and don’t need a pattern on my phone with embroidery

7 Likes

watching movies/series and listening music… i also like going for a walk.

4 Likes

@lekkerhondje very nice

2 Likes

I would have to say playing guitar, writing songs and recording. The process keeps me engaged, and I get a lot of pleasure out of it. If people like the song, bonus

4 Likes

leather craft !! soon soon I hope…yayyyy !!

4 Likes

I like fishing 23455677788

5 Likes

I didn’t get a reply from you on your choice of words on here on mine, dependency, and yours on addiction.
I know I’m pretty awesome, and often replicated.
Feel free to comment on anything of mine.

1 Like

I like painting things and color by number. And of course languages

4 Likes

@Daze. You know I’m proud of you for staying away from the booze I’m sorry I didn’t say anything

3 Likes

Yeah. @Daze is doing good not drinking

2 Likes

I also like learning languages. Currently I’m improving my French and Spanish. Moreover, I like Reading, walking and listening to music.

4 Likes

@Daze. Have any new good tea lately?

2 Likes

Crochet and knit. Jewelry making.

4 Likes

Fly fishing and playing golf playing drums! I got into fly fishing last year it’s great!!

4 Likes

I get confused with ne…pas in French. I’ve dabbled on Duolingo. I’ve been studying Arabic for like maybe 2 years now. It’s interesting :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Egyptian Arabic has some loan words from French. Napoleon and his army occupied Egypt for a bit

4 Likes

Videogames/writing :smiley:

4 Likes

FYI

2 Likes

I get it now. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

I saw that you’re fluent in Arabic am I right? I tried to learn a few words in Tagalog (Filipino) a few weeks ago cause my gf speaks it

I’m not good with spoken language tho. I barely even talk in English to anyone so… Although I can write idk the language speaking part of my brain is not on par lol

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Lol.

I used to be fluent in Spanish. Kum Esta in Tagalog means hello. In Spanish Como Esta means “how are you?” If you know Spanish you’ll recognize some Tagalog words. Way back when the Spanish occupied the Philippines

1 Like