1 Like

Hi smokes. How are you

Paranoid schizophrenia

1 Like

Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Alcoholism.
Anxiety.
Polydipsia.
And sadly(probably) caffeine intoxication.

Not at this time though, but it has affected my judgement here at other times : /.

1 Like

First diagnosis was ocd. Then, after a brain scan, psychiatrist diagnosed me with paranoid schizo-
phrenia. He said he knew right away because my eyes were all over the place when I talked to him.

2 Likes

schizoaffective bipolar type
unspecified anxiety

1 Like

I hope we find peace someday away from the illnesses.

2 Likes

I was first diagnosed with SzA unspecified type. It was changed to Paranoid Sz in the hospital back in 2008, but they were going on what my mom told them. I think the SzA diagnosis is the correct one, and I think it’s depressive type, but I haven’t been told this by a pdoc.

2 Likes

Sz with ocd…

1 Like

Hey Roxanna! I’m not doing so great at the moment. Super paranoid and people are telling me I’m delusional, even though it feels real. How are you holding up?

1 Like

I’m holding up. My voices have been going on today. Duane one of my voices is a. Drinker. Idk. Hope you get to feeling better.

1 Like

Terminally handsome and incurably cool.

3 Likes

Hope you start to better too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, 5 days a week I have paranoid schizophrenia. On weekends I rest. I mean even god rested on Sunday.

3 Likes

Psychotic disorder bipolar type or psychosis no type. I’ve see both written. I’ve also seen paranoid schizophrenia.

I don’t really know what to put on forms, I just say psychotic disorder.

1 Like

Sza, bipolar type. It’s been my diagnosis since 1994.

1 Like

Schizo-affective
DiD

2 Likes

paranoid sz and serious depression.

1 Like

Asperger’s Syndrome, OCD, Depression, Anxiety, Schizo-affective depressive type.

1 Like

Schizophrania
Borderline personality disorder
PTSD
Major depression disorder
Possible bipolar

Tonight’s a bit of a rough night guys… Can’t sleep worth anything and every little noise is a stink’n monster of one sort or another… Only half believe it but still scary

1 Like