What's one thing you're thankful for?

@anon51377248

Life is our most valuable commodity. Well said!

1 Like

I have great parents. My medication works well. Besides schizophrenia I am relatively healthy.

4 Likes

@VanDam

Those three things are what most of us don’t have. Kudos

Being able to self medicate.

I am my own dr in most senses.

The knowledge and understanding I had pre diagnosis and the knowledge and understanding I kept confidence in after diagnosis has either placebo effected me to improve rapidly or has actually benefited me - I am grateful to be this fortunate.

May we all be blessed by nature!!

1 Like

It sounds like you have good insight. Well said, @anon1466656

1 Like

I am also self medicating as I have been living on my own in foreign countries for the last 8 years.

2 Likes

I am thankful for cheesecake.

7 Likes

I’m thankful for having a safe and warm place to live.

3 Likes

I’m also very thankful to be blessed to have an awesome Mother who happens to be Christian yet understands my inner need for Black Sabbath and Nirvana CDs. :blush: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @JustTrish I was wondering how you were. I was in the hospital for acute pancreatitis for two weeks, then in for another two weeks for complications. I feel your pain! I’m glad to hear you are doing okay and back on your feet. You’ve been having a rough time from the sounds of it.

1 Like

I’m thankful for my mom. It’s her birthday today and I’m just so grateful for her. She’s my advocate when I am not able to be my own and such a rock in my life.

2 Likes

@anon78876561

What a small world… we could be called the uh cute pancreatitis twins… lol

I feel great and all. It’s getting better.

Sorry you had to deal with that. :hugs:

1 Like

@melmel7

My Mom was amazing, too. Happy birthday to your Mom!

1 Like

@agent101g

I would bump rush you for that cheesecake, if I could lol

@Montezuma

Having a safe environment is so important. It helps repel anxiety. Your Mom sounds wonderful.

3 Likes

I’m thankful for all the geniuses in the world. I’d probably be dead if they hadn’t discovered things.

1 Like

I’m grateful for the privileges I enjoy as a resident at an assisted living center.

1 Like

@anon6551389

I second that. I’m also thankful.

@crimby

I’m so glad that you’re in a safe environment and things to occupy your time.

1 Like

I am thankful for my family, I’d be lost without them

1 Like

Support is so important. Support from family is amazing

@Joker

1 Like