What's for dinner tonight?

We are having pizza
:pizza:

How about you?

15 Likes

I had a soso lunch from Dairy Queen.

Haven’t thought about supper yet. Idk!

Maybe some enchiladas dad and I made last week.

2 Likes

thanks for the prompt, i often don’t think about my next meal it just sort of happens. but now you’ve got me planning, even though it’s breakfast time.

2 Likes

Diet shake as it is 7.30 am here. I feel like, and will have a hommus, grated cheese and coleslaw wrap for tea/dinner tonight.

2 Likes

I am having pork steaks and mashed potatoes. :cow::cow::cow:

5 Likes

I had grilled filet mignon, mediterranean salad and watermelon. Now I just had a banana and Nutella sandwich.

8 Likes

Frozen store bought burritos with chili and cheese on top…

It’s actually pretty good

6 Likes

We’re going to have Chipotle. I’m getting a veggie bowl

4 Likes

mom is making sweet corn risotto with shrimp :shrimp:. She also made this good rosemary pan bread.

2 Likes

I had two servings of vegetarian lasagna for lunch because it was so darn good so I’m not going to eat dinner. But I will have dessert later, a root beer float.

3 Likes

I’ve got a meat pie in the oven, it’ll be ready in 15 minutes.

3 Likes

Beef stroganoff for me

3 Likes

Vanilla Greek yogurt, a mini cucumber, a square of dark chocolate and black, decaf coffee.

Oh, and a slice of white, Artisan bread with a very thick layer of Hellmans original mayo.

2 Likes

I had a half of a small burger and about 10 fries. Blech I feel gross now.

1 Like

Quinoa salad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a little better for me at the moment.

For the past week, I have been eating a lot of vegetables, a little slow carbohydrates, a little protein, and yogurt. I also eat fruit.
I am not losing weight but it is good for my intestinal flora.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.