What would you do if a tiger

what would you do if a tiger was outside your room?

Probably wonder what week I skipped my meds.

Not likebthey working hat well. So i might just take a quick pic

2 Likes

call someone I don’t like…tell them I will pay them to come catch this cat… lol… then arm myself while the tiger chases dinner… loud noises shiny blades … probably duct tape phone books like armor… I think I can scare a tiger out of my house without hurting it… but then the police might shoot the tiger… maybe I just make friends with it by feeding it lots of yummy food…and then donate it to a nice zoo or sanctuary…

1 Like

Imagine adopting a baby lion as a pet. I think growing up with it would be the most beautiful thing ever

Cats are too great

2 Likes

I would break open my window and sneak out. wait, my room has a back door. lol. if i had a dog, then i would watch the animals fight for me.

2 Likes

my room has 2 doors… one is walled up on the other side though… its weird… the house was the church way back when… lol I live in a old to America …church…

1 Like

I would prob try stop the animal fight. I would throw objects and stones at then and chase an with a stick. I hate animals fighting lol

1 Like

dude you would pit your dog against a tiger… lol… the barking would be more effective… tiger> several large dogs… but dogs are loud tiger ears are sensitive… I think 3 hyenas might could take on a tiger… maybe 8-12 ridge back lion hunting dogs… or 2-4 bear dogs… the tiger is an apex merchant of death…

1 Like

i wouldn’t want to, but the dog would be so connected to me that it would risk itself for me. i wouldn’t be able to stop him from defending me. in fact, the dog would only push me out of the way, and go for the tiger. my dog cares about me a lot, if i had one.

i always wanted a fridge in my room, because then i would be able to throw meat to lure the tiger away from my door.

2 Likes

i would put classical music and i would smoke.lol

3 Likes

i would play the roaring sound of a big terrifying bear, from my laptop. would probably make the tiger shiver like %^&*

1 Like

I would lock the doors and call the dog pound. It would serve them right for all the harmless little dogs they put to sleep.

2 Likes

I’d call Detroit’s General manager and tell him his third baseman is out after curfew.

2 Likes

ah you have a samurai super dog… lol… did you know there are more tigers in American homes than in india… and I even heard about a lady who lived in a high rise apartment complex in your area…in a single bedroom apartment… so tiger in your house odds are very low but there… I know nightmare fuel im sorry… we have large black cats that live near big farms… I saw one jump the fence around my yard into the cow pasture next door… I heard the cows get upset and then saw the cat jump the fence again with a calf in its mouth… the local gov denies them… but everyone knows and all have stories about seeing big cats… we also have wolves with collars… they deny those too but we all share the trail cam pictures… hmm fridge with meat in your room sounds like a good plan…

1 Like

at least the fridge would help me not starve. in fact, i’d probably be able to starve the tiger, by feeding only myself. might get the delivery guy to deliver pizza to my back door, if fridge food runs out. how long can a tiger live without food? not for long i think. at least its muscles will get weak enough for me to have a fair fight after a week or 2.

tigers and bears do fight… you might make it hungry… its a smaller bear and I think it mostly gets ambushed and ate but tigers and bears and wolves habit some of the same areas… I don’t think a wolf pack will take on a tiger… unless its wounded… but the wolves know they will win but the cost will be heavy…

1 Like

oh wait… bees… if you played the sound of a swarm of bees the tiger will probably ditch… ive watched whole gangs of large bull elephants run away from a speaker playing angry bee swarm noises… im sure a tiger would do the same…

1 Like

I’d put the tiger in my tank. After I put it in my box of corn flakes.
0o 0o, did I win the golden weeny prize?

uhm, the Golden Weeny was a Plastic Golden Wiener x-mas ornament celebrating “Der WienerSchnitzels” 50th anniversary.
I bought one, then cried when it went missing at the ex’s shop. Now every time I dig in the Ghost ship office, I’ll find another one…this makes three.

Should I have even explained this?

U are way to addicted to corno flakes haha

1 Like

Get the old tiger repellant bat spray out.

1 Like