What wild animal are you?

I got Rhino.

3 Likes

Giraffe
Well hello there, awkward! Everything about you may be odd or unique, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t one of the coolest people around. In fact, we love how you have embraced your weirdness and used it to your advantage. Keep doing you and we’ll continue to love you for it.

1 Like

Rhinoceros
Your mood is a bit unpredictable. In fact, you’ve been known to blow up on people who don’t treat you with respect. That being said, you’re a creature of beauty who knows exactly what you want, when you want it. And let’s face it, you’ll always get what you want, when you want it.

1 Like

Thankfully this quiz wasn’t as mean as the Will Ferrell one.

Elephant
Sweet and gentle, you’re the nurturer in your group of friends. People rely on you for pick-me-ups , compliments, and well-thought advice. You are also fiercely loyal to those you love, which means you’ll do anything to protect them. We’d always want you on our side!

2 Likes

I am scared to take quizzes like that one. Facebook had a quiz on it that, by taking it, allowed it’s creating company access to all of your personal data.

So I’m going to guess: I am a wild zebra with rainbow stripes.

2 Likes

Lion
If there’s one thing you enjoy most, it’s being in control. Most people don’t do anything correctly, so it’s your responsibility to take life by the reins and steer others in the right direction. Being a leader is hard work, but you should be proud of everything you’ve accomplished.

1 Like

I’m not taking it either I already know I’m a sloth

1 Like

Sloth?
I’m not a sloth.
I’m obviously a feral penguin.

1 Like

I think you are an owl @Leaf

1 Like

Yeah, never take quizzes through FB. That’s always a bad idea.

1 Like

Promo%20item

1 Like

…I’m a giraffe

1 Like

Sloth
Don’t hurry, be happy. You like to take things slow. Really, really slow. In fact, if you could just sleep in a tree all day, avoid human contact, and only move to eat or use the restroom, that would be an ideal life.

1 Like

I got Elephant.
Makes sense.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m a caged bird with a broken wing

This quiz said that I was a lion and a natural born leader. Hey! That’s great!

1 Like

iam a monkey lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.