What were your previous usernames?

I notice a lot of people on here incl myself changed their usernames a few times.

When I first joined in 2014 my username was Saadiqah, then six years later I changed it to EarthChild.

Now recently I changed it to Hadeda because I love these birds called hadeda ibises which are found in SA

8 Likes

i always had this same name. never changed. i don’t like change so much =O

10 Likes

I tried to join the old site with the username “MrSchizophrenia” but it was buggy and wouldn’t let me join.

When I joined this version of the forum it was as “everhopeful” and I never changed it.

6 Likes

It was always Wave
Even on the old forum

10 Likes

My temporary user name is milk, always been zoa…
Old forum too…

5 Likes

I was Fellowman. I had a relapse and nearly anon my account. I then changed to Kilimanjaro. I Actually want to go back to being Fellowman. Maybe now is a good time to do so.

@Bowens @anon4362788 can you please change my username back to Fellowman.

5 Likes

@Headspark forever!

6 Likes

Always :turtle: turtle I just change up pictures frequently.

7 Likes

We’re awesome! :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Done. Generally we ask for 3 cat or dog pics as payment.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Bowens . I’ll look for some cat or dog pics. Have a great day.

1 Like

Hi @Fellowman I remember you, and wondered where you got to and only now I learn you were Kilimanjaro. That’s reason I started this thread - sometimes people change their usernames and I wonder where they got to.

I remember you are also from South Africa am I right?

2 Likes

I haven’t changed my username in the 3.5 years that I’m on this website.

Some people do it a lot and I lose track of who’s who.

2 Likes

My username used to be William. But my conscience and my buttcheeks made me change it.

2 Likes

Hi @Hadeda . Yes I’m also from South Africa . I did not loose track of you because I recognised your “Alien” posts and threads

2 Likes

Howdy all, I’ve changed names so so many times, it’s embarrassin’ and not even funny. I wish I hadn’t. I still don’t like my username.

I was never pixel. People need to stop mixing me up with him. He’s a massive douche.

3 Likes

I have never changed my username.

3 Likes

QWERTY and Fanny longbottom are all I have had.

2 Likes

We see you, pixel.

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes