What to make with ground beef. A poll

I have some ground beef defrosting and not a lot else in the house. So what do I make?

• Hamburger helper
  • Meatloaf
  • Burger patties (no buns)
  • Sweet and sour meatballs
  • Any other ideas?

0 voters

I’m lazy and hamburger helper is yummy.

1 Like

If you have cabbage or can go to the store (I always use precut cole slaw mix), egg roll in a bowl is delicious.

Otherwise I’m a huge fan of meatloaf. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I like it too! My son loves it and my daughter will eat it

Trying to avoid the store

1 Like

I get that. Sundays are my grocery shopping days and I do everything in my power to only go once a week.

What’s egg roll in a bowl? It sounds good by the name.

1 Like

There are a million recipes for it, but they’re all generally the same. I use bagged cole slaw mix or bagged shredded cabbage with either ground pork or ground beef, depending on what’s cheaper or what I already have.

5 Likes

All of them are good options!

1 Like

@LED egg roll in a bowl sounds sooooo good I’d have that if I were you… Or meat loaf

2 Likes

Do you have soy sauce?

Would make good teriyaki.

What kind of spices do you have @FatMama ?

1 Like

Lots of spices. A mix.

1 Like

if you have some taco seasoning laying around you could make either quesadillas or tacos but you don’t want to go to the store so I vote for meatloaf…always good…do you have potatoes for mashed potatoes? meat loaf and mashed potatoes are good together.

1 Like

I have baby potatoes

2 Likes

Thanks! i bookmarked it. This is going to go in my rotation!

2 Likes

It’s great for nights you don’t feel like cooking.

2 Likes

I just looked up baby potatoes and meatloaf in my instant pot. Very simple

3 Likes

Soy sauce with a bunch of veggies, pan fried, is a good combo.

1 Like

Sounds very good

1 Like

Tastes like take-out. Your kids will ask where you bought it from :face_with_monocle: :grin:

1 Like