What should i do here?

Im forced to take invega and it doesnt work for me. Ive been obsessing over people reading my thoughts and watching me via cameras for two days now. How am i suppose to do anything with disturbing thoughts like these. I feel scared and embarrassed.

2 Likes

please discuss this with your pdoc soon…you need a med adjustment / or change. sorry you’re suffering.

Sometimes med adjustments / med changes don’t work. It took me 6 years to find the right med. I guess it’s just trial and error. I’m still symptomatic to a degree.

Sometimes you just gotta deal with it.

More meds doesn’t always mean better. For me, more meds meant more mood issues like depression, low self-worth, low-self esteem, and more negative symptoms. Personally, I like being on Vraylar. It took me 6 years to find this medication by accident. It was recommended by a doctor and I decided to try it.

It’s something you need to talk to your doctor about. In the meantime, try relaxing and doing healthy stuff.

Invega didn’t really work for me. There are a lot of meds out there. Maybe you need a higher dose, a new med, or maybe some of your symptoms (if you’re like me) don’t always go away and are situational/temporary.

If you’re really struggling and can’t cope, I would recommend getting an appointment asap or going inpatient or outpatient. I’ve had those symptoms before. Sometimes I just try to cope. If it’s really bad, you know what you need to do: see a doctor or go inpatient or outpatient.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.