What’s your favorite cereal?

I like coco pops lol

5 Likes

They have white chocolate coco pops now.

They’re good with fresh milk.

But I’m on a diet now

2 Likes

I don’t have one. But I also don’t eat cereal anymore. I have oatmeal or a protein bar or a protein shake for breakfast

5 Likes

I love Fruit and Fibre. My grandma used to eat them and I thought they were old people cereals and they tasted like cardboard but now being older I love them, the raisins in them make them more chewy so makes them more filling.

2 Likes

Fruity pebbles
Golden Grahams
Reese’s Puffs

Any other kid cereal

2 Likes

Silk vanilla flavored soy milk with fistfulls of Cocoa Pebbles because I don’t get much chocolate in my life.

1 Like

Fruit loops are the best! With fresh milk.

• Cocoa Pebbles cereal

• Life cereal

• Rice Crispy Treats cereal

1 Like

Not a lot of gluten free choices. I’d probably go with puffed rice. Pretty blah.

There is a new cereal that is like fudge brownies basically. I’d go with that if I didn’t have gluten issues.

1 Like

Multi grain Cheerios. They are just sweet enough.

2 Likes

special K original =3

1 Like

Honey Nut Cheerios. It’s gluten free.

1 Like

Another vote for multigrain cheerios. They’re really good with the perfect amount of sweetness to feel like a treat.

1 Like

I like Coop’s Crunchy.
It’s got yoghurt pieces and strawberry bits.

1 Like

Cheerios are gluten free.

1 Like

Shredded wheat bitsize with milk and sugar
Or shredded wheat bite size honey and nut

1 Like

Oats contain gliadin, same kind of issues.

1 Like

I like Weetabix but I buy it from Aldi and they’re called Wheat Bisks! They’re only £1.35 for 36 of them

Have to put a nice layer of sugar on top though!

Used to like coco pops too, but gone off them now.

1 Like
1 Like

That is why I make my own with gluten free oats, dessicated coconut, sunflower seeds, flax seed, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, chia seeds, walnuts, honey and olive oil. I mix it up and bake it for 20-25minutes . let it cool and break it up and put in a container. It usually lasts 2 weeks.

The shop bought gluten free has too much sugar and is expensive.

4 Likes