What’s something you’ve gotten a lot better at over the past few years?

I’ve gotten better at going to sleep early and getting up early.

What’s something you’ve gotten a lot better at?

6 Likes

Being in control of my emotions, for the most part at least…

1 Like

Not much. But back in May I started dieting and 2 months ago I started exercising so I guess that’s my improvement

3 Likes

im the same, i used to sleep in until noon or 1pm and stay up til 3 or 4am at night. but now i go to bed at 9pm and wake up early.

2 Likes

Going back to work.

1 Like

Interacting with neurotypicals. I can pass as normal for longer periods. Might even be getting the hang of eye contact.

2 Likes

Being to work on time. It took threats though from my boss, I almost got written up. I’ve lost jobs in the past for being late too much. And for missing too many days or just not showing up without telling anyone. I’ve been at this job several years and weathered many storms, being on time was a big hurdle, I’ve only been late a few times since February.

4 Likes

Better sleep schedule, 11pm to 7-8am. Lost 15lb by skipping breakfast and just having a protein bar, getting better at video games and playing more.

3 Likes

Accepting to never quit meds. Finding a better med than Abilify and Rexulti, maybe Vraylar is even better when I try it.

4 Likes

Taking my health serious and doing research on meds, side effects and med interactions when my docs/pdocs don’t care.

3 Likes

Staying in touch with reality. I’m much, much better at this now.

3 Likes

Accepting my new life, reinventing myself. Not there yet but getting better at acceptance

2 Likes

Im living alone, exactly how it should be so I’m not cleaning up after anyone elses messes.
Im attending psychosocial rehabilitation.
I don’t drink.
I don’t use drugs or smoke.
I have a beautiful woman.
I have time for a hobby.
I’m consistent on taking meds.
Im doing ok financially.

My only real issues is Schizophrenia :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten better at identifying my feelings and talking about them when needed.

3 Likes

Recognising which of my actions contribute to my sadness

3 Likes

I’ve gotten better at identifying when I am having difficulties and then applying a healthy coping mechanism.

4 Likes

When someone asks me to do something, I’m more ready to respond. I’m getting things done.

2 Likes

I’m better managing my anger

2 Likes

i learned to stop being so argumentative. I used to like to argue with people for fun. In person not online. Now I just chill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not worrying as much

2 Likes