What Next? Aftermath of Invega

I have an appointment with my psychiatrist just wanted some feedback. Currently, I’m on 156 mg of Invega every 4 weeks and 40 mg of Latuda once daily. My body is literally shaking. My hand has tremors and my mouth is quivering almost 24/7. It is exhausting. I don’t know if it’s TD or Parkinson’s . I’m taking Ingrezza, which I just started a week and a half ago, Cogentin 1 or 2 times daily; and Benadryl 50 mg twice daily. Nothing seems to get rid of the shakes. What should I try next? Eliminate the Latuda? Or decrease the Invega to 117 mg. I was on 234 mg for awhile before I decreased to 156 mg. I’m just having a lot of side effects from the Invega.

1 Like

I’m not it’s a 100% DNA test match for me I only suffer from 3 main side effects Insomnia, Migraine, and Vomiting those are the only ones. Now I’m changing it to Vraylar which has much more severe side effects but I’m hoping I’m wrong I really want to try this drug. Because it isn’t listed in my DNA drug list results and because it’s a very different chemical compound from Invega (Paliperidone).

Low dopamine is the cause of Parkinson’s disease. High dopamine is linked to SZ and APs lower your dopamine and you’ll have symptoms of Parkinson’s. Tell your doctor they will usually want to do something about it.

1 Like

Man that sounds terrible. Hope you sought it out. :grimacing:

Im on the exact same meds, Paliperidone and lurasidone. I do also have the shakes, most likely its the Paliperidone, I’m on the shot 156mg every 3 weeks and 80mg of latuda daily.