What model car did you always want?

I heard they use a lot of fuel

I still have a thing for thiss motorbike i was looking at :frowning: i dont think i will ever be able to ride it though :frowning: i feel pretty bad about it, i took lessons last year but chickened out of the test :frowning:

1 Like

That’s one thing I haven’t checked. I figured since they were thin and aerodynamically built, that their gas mileage would be alright

2 Likes

i think Jeremey Clarkson got one and it only did something like 23 miles before it ran out but maybe that was exagerrated, you know what that lt on top gear were like lol

1 Like

who here actually drives, has a valid driver license, ido.

2 Likes

me :slight_smile: i got mine on dec 23 2016 lol

1 Like

Is it possible for someone to post a picture of a nice farrari California?

Only because my phone can’t do it at the moment because it’s faulty

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ayrton senna drives the heck out of the nsx in a pair of loafers :smile:

3 Likes

Honestly, my favorite car is one my husband can fit in, gets great gas mileage, lasts a long time, and is great in snow and ice

2 Likes

Land Rover Defender

2 Likes

Thanks @Resilient1

1 Like

I would seriously like to drive this once:

Not sure I want to own it, but I want to drive it.

Just once.

:heart:

2 Likes

Been licensed for 36 years. Can drive everything up to a full size passenger bus.

2 Likes

I don’t see how that would happen. It seems like most cars would last like at least 110 miles. Fueleconomy.gov says that the Viper is 11 City 20 Hwy. I didn’t know the government had a website about the fuel mileage of cars lol

2 Likes

Subaru Legacy outback

3 Likes

maybe i am silly but i want it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

lol, its not really a car but thats ok haha

1 Like

The Base of it is car:) it has three in one built in … Helicopter, Truck and car :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow, ok you have sold it to me lol, i always fancied a monster truck but idk if i could drive one bc it is a bit dangerous on the roads

1 Like