What is your life’s passion?

I like learning languages. Before my mi I wanted to help refugees and I signed petitions to Christians such as Saeed Abedini out of foreign jails. Saeed ie was basically jailed cos of his religion.

8 Likes

Too many things.

Need to hone it down.

Want to make PEMF machines, do some ecommerce, write a SZ support book/ blog, and somehow make gaming peripherals and design games. Also want to be a political theorist.

I need like 10 brains to do all this.

3 Likes

Writing and reading books

6 Likes

I’m getting back into studying math because everyone seems to think it’s a strength of mine, though I don’t know about that, lol!

I also like criminology and analyzing the content of various people on YouTube.

4 Likes

Hi,

I don’t have any passion.
I like to be interested in a lot of things but I never manage to go deep into it.
However, I can read books but it’s not easy to stay focused and interested.

Right now I want to play music again, and part of me says to me “I really want to play it again” and another says to me “too complicated to get back to it” :no_mouth:

3 Likes

photography would be mine

5 Likes

Music use to be my passion before I got on meds

5 Likes

In my tender youth I really liked reading (adventure, sci-fi) and playing nintendo games. Later I became a hardcore trivia player. This lasted until I turned 25. Then I became engrossed in fast-typing competitions. Right now I’m 37 and don’t really enjoy any of the above anymore. I think sz is to blame.

2 Likes

I Don’t Have a Life Passion.

I Enjoy Spending My Time With Music.

Listening, or Playing.

Sincerely,

Nosferatu Bat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:latin_cross: :yin_yang: :latin_cross:

3 Likes

I love everything tobacco pipes and tobacco blending.

I dabble with other stuff but I can never have enough pipes or books about pipes.

:smiley:

1 Like

Stockhausen, poetry, coffee and smoking

3 Likes

Studying used to be my passion. Maybe it will come back soon.

2 Likes

What did you study?. My aunt called me a perpetual student. Which means I’m always studying something. Ie. I learned that Egyptian Arabs use French loan words. Cos Napoleon Bonaparte (a Frenchman) and his army occupied Egypt at one time.

1 Like

Interesting.
I used to study a lot including all the summer for my university, physiotherapy.

1 Like

I used to love writing a lot and wanted to get my work published

4 Likes

My main passion is jogging… Lol… But I can’t even do it on meds :’(

4 Likes

Art
Theatre
Dance
Yoga

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.