What is your favourite fruit only choose ONE

Red Delicious Apples

3 Likes

Lol I hate those. But each to their own

I like a type called crimson crisp. Sweet and crispy…

1 Like

lol, it’s the only fruit I like!

2 Likes

I like locally grown apples, Quebec is known for apples. I hate US apples lol Maybe they grow apples where you live?

2 Likes

They do, when I was in the boy scouts we went to the Apple Orchard and picked apples, then went door to door selling them to raise money for the boy scouts.

2 Likes

kiwi fruit is my fav. i rarely buy it, i would say papaya but those are only available for like 2 week to a month here.

2 Likes

Yea they make lots of stuff with apples, apple sauce, juice, jam, chips, alcoholic drinks like cider, vinegar, etc

2 Likes

Apricot

3 Likes

I like those. I take apple juice boxes to work with me for lunch when I work. I eat apple sauce with pork chops. I haven’t had cider in a long time but I like that too.

2 Likes

When I was a kid I lived in a small development called Apple Hill. All the streets were named after types of apples. We lived on Delicious Way. Fun fact: they TORE DOWN an apple orchard to create the development and called it Apple Hill. How f**ked up is that.

3 Likes

Lasagna hehe hihi hehe hihi

1 Like

I think passion fruit is has a good flavor

1 Like

real recognise real yo :grin:

mango 100% coconut water is nice but idk if it really counts as a fruit

2 Likes

coconuit has bomb flavor like yogurt or coconut cream pie!

2 Likes

passion fruit the real fruit

2 Likes

Sweet juicy peachesl

4 Likes

sour apricots are bomb… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of real peaches, but I love these (Unfortunately I can’t eat them to often because I am diabetic)

2 Likes

What are they @Headspark ?

2 Likes

It’s a candy that tastes like peaches, but they are sugary and fantastic! lol

1 Like