What is your favorite thing to eat?

My all time favorite is… SUSHI! I even had a sushi rolling party at my house for some friends who also love sushi a few months ago and I gotta say, dat shiz da bomb, yo! Every time I eat it it’s like I’ve been born again.

3 Likes

Spaghettios. I am pretty sure I could live on nothing but spaghettios for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied.

2 Likes

I really like ramen! It tastes great and I love how you can mix it with other foods.

1 Like

The chicken tater melt munchies meal from Jack in the box no ranch. Meat and cheese on the tacos only… Ate it 7 times in the past 2 weeks… It’s my comfort food… Ya maybe get a little obsessed with certain foods sometimes…

O… and …

CANDY!!!

1 Like

Rice and veggies! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Pizza is the best :smile:

2 Likes

Stupid Jack in the box put lettuce on my tacos… Curse them! Not really … curses are a serious thing… But so is putting lettuce on my taco…

1 Like

Italian food, mexican food, arabic food.

3 Likes

Traditional chicken marsala made by my mother. She gives it her Italian flare. Best dessert goes to her cannoli.

2 Likes

Chili…
with meat, beans, and oyster crackers.

1 Like

Fried Dough, sugar, sauce and cheese, maple cream, all good.

For drink, strawberry daquiri.

2 Likes

dog food

it tastes strange in the beginning but when u get used to it u just cant stop

1 Like

Kebab with garlicsauce, sushi

1 Like

I used to love grilled cheese sandwiches and cherry lime aid. But now I don’t eat bread and only drink an occasional ginger ale. I really don’t have a favorite with what I eat now.

Cajun food, a full spread of gumbo, jambalaya, and fried chicken etoufee’ with bread pudding for dessert. perfection.

1 Like

My absolute favorite food is lasagna!!!

2 Likes

Any kind of Pasta! I love Pizza too! Basically Italian Food, Im half Italian :smile:

1 Like

Pancakes. All kinds of pancakes. :grinning:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.