What is your favorite color and why?

I’m just rather curious. :mushroom:

1 Like

Blue because it’s the color of a clear sky. I seem to recall reading blue is the most popular favorite color too.

4 Likes

I love the color blue… Azul Blue of the Ocean… Indigo blue of a midnight sky… clear blue of a swimming pool, blue-gray of a Seattle afternoon… Cobalt blue of a Van Gogh painting…

Blue is the color of calm, cool and serenity for me.

4 Likes

Blue. I like blue sky blue waters it just looks so fresh

2 Likes

Deep dark blues like the ocean mostly. Some of the deep metallic reds sometimes please me. Pink on the opposite sex. All in all depends on my mood to a favorite.

1 Like

Red. It’s the color of being alive in my perspective. It’s passion, rage, love.

1 Like

Eh why choose? None is my answer they are all pretty awesome at different times.

1 Like

Blue is my favourite too. All colours have some unique beauty in them and sometimes we like them based on the season.

not too keen on orange tbh and brown, my next less favourite is torquiose
either,

i think my favourite colour is cream or a dirty oak

My favorite color is purple. I like it deep in the summer sunset. It is also in the sky in the early Easter dawn.

Purple - a mixture of calm cool blue and passionate red. Mystical colour.

2 Likes

I like red,red belongs to the colour of my favourite sports team and red is a colour of wealthy and blissful to chinese…

I like blue partly because I am sometimes depress,and blue also means freedom,I enjoy freedom sometimes too…

Also purple, as it’s the colour of heather which means I’m in the wild… Where I’m most happy!

Yellow too, as my mum buys me yellow flowers when I’m not well, like at the moment I have yellow roses :smiley: ! And I like painting with yellow, it’s the base colour for my skies.

2 Likes

For some reason I love trees - they relax me, there is a lot of symbolism in them, I therefore love shades of Brown and Green - I also like Blue - it is a very soothing color

1 Like

Yellow, it instantly brightens my mood and makes the day better.

1 Like

always been blue.

Sheppard Pratt had a tranquility room that was blue too.

Red. Like fire or red apples.

1 Like

Azure.

It is a mix of about 2/3 blue and 1/3 green. I think it is actually a color (or close to a color) that is used by this website in many places.

I can remember when I was little, my favorite color was a common question I was asked. My earliest memory of a favorite color was red. Then, I found a crayon in my Crayola box that was marked ‘Aqua’ and decided that was my favorite color. I would say that the color I liked was closest to a modern ‘azure.’

That pretty much stuck for years. Many colors are beautiful at different times, and maybe it isn’t good to wear one out. If I was forced to choose, though, I think I would still pick azure.

Why? Probably because it is a mixture of blue and green, and they are both calming colors, but you don’t see the mixture much in nature. Some people may argue with that, and say that Azure is the color of a clear blue sky, but I disagree. ‘Sky Blue’ is much lighter than azure, as I see it.

I like aquamarine too but I think it is mostly because as a kid I had a mood ring from Edmund Scientific that I really thought was cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes