What is your favorite clothes to wear for the seasons(summer, fall, winter, spring)

My favorite clothes to wear is summer clothes.

• Spring: T-shirts and zip-up jackets OR leggings with a flowy top!
  • Summer: Tank tops and shorts!!
  • Fall: Gotta get those light long sleeved shirts and light hoodies out of the closet!!
  • Winter: Gotta layer it up! Spaghetti strap shirt underneath, then a big comfy hoodie, and pants with no rips or tears. Gotta stay cozy. Don’t forget the warm, thick socks!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shorts and winter jackets all year round.

:100:

I love winter coats.

3 Likes

Spring and Summer: Cargo shorts and collared t-shirts (Unless there is a cold day, then see below)

Fall and Winter: Jeans and collared t-shirts/sweaters and a jacket.

I wear running shoes year round.

i wear the same thing, all occasions, every season. lol track pants and t shirt

1 Like

I love wearing layers!

Or a turtleneck and scarf.

So winter and fall are definitely my favorite clothing wise

Autumn and spring are the easiest to dress for. Winter I have to layer and summer is too hot.

I wear long colourful skirts and a long sleeve T shirt with short sleeve t-shirt on top. In winter I add a jersey and another long sleeve t-shirt underneath my clothes. In summer I wear long sleeve light blouses and at home I wear short sleeve t-shirt. I wear headscarf when I’m out (I’m muslim) and flip flops all year round (with socks in winter)

1 Like

i only have 2 seasons of clothes, summer and winter, in the summer i wear wicking shirts and athletic shorts or khaki shirts, i also have an extensive collection of hawaiian shirts and am very fond of my stars and stripes speedo i sunbathe in haha.

in the winter i just layer up, sweat pants, thermal shirts, hoodies, rarely do i need a winter coat but every once in a while it’s necessary.

i only dress up when im going out which is practically never, so most of the time i am in comfortable athletic wear. i only own 2 pairs of blue jeans, 1 is for weed eating and the other pair i wear 3 times a year.

the thing is i plan on putting 30 more pounds so all my old clothes wont fit and i will need new clothes. i want to look like my role model rex burkhead haha.

I’ve recently taken up wearing dresses again. I love them. Otherwise summer is bermuda shorts and long sleeved jerseys {the skin hangs from my arms - it’s no fun to see)

1 Like

I just love cotton and I have no fashion sense si I wear the same thing in different colors all the time basically. I wear leggings spring and fall with a tunic and a hoodie and I try not to clash. I wear sweats, sometimes even with leggings under when it’s really cold for winter, with a tunic and a hoodie. And in the summer I wear a tunic with capris.

That’s what I wear when I am home bumming around the house. I bought several pairs of cotton pants from Amazon, like thin track pants, they are really comfortable, and I have a bunch of t-shirts.

1 Like

I wear similar things all the time when I’m overweight.

When I’m healthy weight

I like

Summer: shorts, t shirts. Dresses

Winter: boots, wooly hats, scarves, thermal trousers, wooly loose tops

I like long dresses, and long skirts, but I also love leggings with long sleeved tops.

1 Like

I wear T shirts year long.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.