What is your favorite cheese?

I didn’t know there was strong smelling cheese in Danmark.
I’m with you on the strong smelling cheeses.

Who has tried cheese string? It is a little of a processed type of cheese but dam it is not bad.

Though very salty when u eat the whole pack

Cheddar is the cheese I most commonly eat. But if I want to treat myself I’ll buy some havarti.

Oh wow, this is sad for me. I recently found out I’m allergic to milk. So not too many cheeses for me. I’ll try goat cheese and see what that does the next time I’m in the mood but it’s not my favorite.

Before this happened, I would say I ate cheese every day. Cheddar is a great versatile cheese. I also love swiss. But recently I had been loading up the cheese drawer with havarti. I love it’s creamy, salty, nuttiness.

I like Halloumi, cheddar and mozzarella

I like my cheese in paper form
:money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face:
:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

1 Like

You actually like Kraft singles?! No way!!! They’re awful! I don’t even think they’re really cheese! Lol!

I have 3 favourite cheeses:

1. Welsh cheddar - this is the hard cheese
  2. Camembert - this is the soft cheese
  3. Stilton - this is the blue cheese

I love these cheeses. Whenever i do a platter, i always include them.

Mozzarella; goes nice on toast, pasta, and with Steak.

Greek feta anyone?

3 Likes

Blue cheese is my favourite.

1 Like

With that salad with olives wen I’m feeling a bit healthy :relieved:

2 Likes

muenster for sure

2 Likes

I like a nice asiago. Harder and sharper the better.

Goat cheese. Love it on my salads.

3 Likes

Pizza is my favourite cheese

2 Likes

Hey check out a brand called Fancy Yancey’s cheese. It can be hard to find, it is sometimes featured as a seasonal item at Costco but I’ve seen it in other grocery stores as well. They make a cheddar jalapeno habanero cheese that is my favorite cheese ever because it combines the sharpness of sharp cheddar with the spicy flavors of jalapenos and habaneros. Most of the cheeses you get with peppers in them are white cheeses which sucks if you ask me!

They have a lot of other flavors too and it can be pricey but it’s delicious!

If you just mean in general, I like really sharp cheddar. Also port wine cheese spread.

2 Likes

I make my own Paneer.

Turns out well.

:yum:

1 Like

I got some in my refrigerator right now; I’m going to use it in an omelet.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.