What is your favorite animal

I Knew I Missed Something!!!.

@LunaNoir, Rabbits!.

Yesss!, When I Lived With My Dad, Several Years Ago. I Woke up One Morning And There Was a Wild Rabbit in The Backyard.

Still to Thus Day Don’t Know How He/She Got Back There. As Far as I Know The Fence Was Closed.

I Didn’t Bother The Cute Creature. Jus Drank From My Coffee Cup And Wandered From The Window. And Felt Pleasantly Surprised.

Made a Good Start to Another Tiresome Day.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

1 Like

I love them… we have a lot here. Some nights 2 or 3 of them are on the lawn just running around… they are out from spring to the end of summer.

1 Like

Cute!, Cute!, Cute!, Cute Creatures I Agree.

:black_heart: :sleeping: :black_heart:

1 Like

Oh!. Not Very, Very Long Ago I Met a Possum!.

I Was in The Housing Program I’m in Now, Still. But!, At a Different House. Thus One Was Nearby a Larger Forest.

It Was About 2:00 a.m. I Was Working on a Song. Had My Acoustic Guitar And Some Lyrics Scribbled Out. And Decided to Try (For The First Time), Try to MEMORIZE The Lyrics.

So I Grabbed My Acoustic Guitar And Sat Outside, Under The Bright Moon on a Bucket. Playing My Melody And Singing Along I Saw, What Appeared to Be a Cat. Standing at The Edge of The Driveway. I Was Sitting Near The Forest at The Other End of The Driveway.

The Song Was Sounding Okay I Thought And!.., The Possum Ran at Me!.

Not Angrily, or Aggressively. But Like Something in His Mind Told Him to Make a Choice.

So He/She Did. And Ran Right at Me. By The Time I Realized He Was a Wild Possum And Not a Cat Wandering Around. (Wondering What That Melody Was), He/She Took Off into The Forest!.

Less Than a Foot Away!.

I Stopped Doing Everything And Sat There Perplexed And Excited About Thus New Discovery.

Ok…,

Long Story Over!.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

Penguins an otters :penguin:

2 Likes

Cats by far my favorite animal.

2 Likes

Cats and bunnies

2 Likes

Cats then birds.

I enjoy going birding.

:heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.