What is your dream life and career?

I’d like to be a lounge guitarist playin 60s tunes. That’d be fun.

I was able to work at my mother’s accounting office for 9 months while on 80-120mg Latuda but I had some paranoia especially from the news. I also had some catatonia, I was freezing for minutes without movement or thoughts. I stopped being able to work after my pdr prescribed Wellbutrin with it (paranoia?) I read that Latuda is very weak, weaker than Abilify. Maybe that’s why it didn’t work for you. I was half-psychotic while on it. I also had akathisia (couldn’t sleep, waking up at night) and nausea, sometimes vomitted the pill, had to take antinausea meds.

1 Like

i started getting catatonia when i was taking welbutrin. same thing , for minutes at a time, not moving not speaking just staring ahead

1 Like

I wanted to be a dr.

Now I think a palliative care worker for humans and animals but only some and I have to approve of the clients so I don’t take on too many or ones that are not compatible with me.

And part time.

Maybe some care work too but only one perhaps.

I want my x in sa to take me back as a vegan and marry me and stop killing mice in nasty ways etc and to live with him n the girls in the country but he said he doesn’t want me back😮.so I’m trying to find someone nice n local to hang out with.

I want to dance with partner.

Maybe have a bit more income so I can afford a bit more.

Like travel and car insurance etc

1 Like

As a VEGAN
I GUESS I’D LIKE to work with animals.

But not sure to which context way.

Not a zoo. I don’t believe in zoos.

Not vet I don’t like that either.

So I don’t know what that leaves

1 Like

I don’t know. I never thought about it.

Animal shelters?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.