What is the greatest number of psych meds you've been on at once?

Do you have a pillbox? That helps me to remember. Actually , it’s (nearly) impossible to forget with a pill box.

Yeah I do, I just forget to take my night meds sometimes if I fall asleep early.

1 Like

Yes, I’m a tech at a very high-volume pharmacy. We did over 800 scripts yesterday, which is awfully high for a Thursday, though I was there for just the last few hours of the night. Monday is our busiest day. I don’t work Mondays, since I’m at my other job Mondays and Wednesdays, but I guess this past Monday they hit a new record, falling just shy of 1000 scripts for the day (13 hrs). Sometimes I think that job is more than I can handle.

You were probably busy because yesterday was the 1st of the month. Old people getting Social Security checks. At my pharmacy we were always busy the 1st and the 15th because of patients getting various benefit checks.

Good point, didn’t think of that.

I currently have:
Levaxin 100 mcg
Abilify 10 mg
Abilify 25 mg
Quetiapin 300 mg
Melatonin 3 mg
Orencia 125 mg once a week
Oxazepam 10 mg when needed
Zopiclone 7,5-15 mg when needed
Nitrazepam 5-10 mg when needed
Alimemazine 2 ml when needed

The most I’ve had at the same time was
Zyprexa 20 mg
Remeron 45 mg
Lergigan 25 mg
Melatonin 3 mg
Zopiclone 7,5 mg
Alimemazine 4x2 ml /day
Levaxine 75 mcg
Orencia once a month

And also as needed above.

I still win!!! 151515

Ok here goes

Risperdal 4mg brand name
Mirtazapine 30mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg
PM Haldol tablets 3mg

Ive been on all these at the same time in hospital weirdly it didnt effect me much at the early stages then i went on cheap risperidone and then cheap aripriprazole and that nearly killed me!

haldol, lithium, ativan. amitrptyline,clonidine and latuda are what i am on now.

Haldol, Vraylar, topamax, trazodone,klonopin,and congentin

Lamictal
Latuda
Klonopin
Prozac
Metformin
NAC
Amantadine

3 med’s - 2 ap’s and 1 antidepressant - Geodon, Seroquel, and Wellbutrin.

3 or 4, but for me it’s not a competition, less meds is better for me. I want to be myself without artificial stuff as much as possible.

3 Likes

I’m with you on that. I’m elated to be on only three meds now: one antidepressant, one mood stabilizer, and one antipsychotic.

1 Like

I have been only on two by far at the same time.

I take four; Latuda, Geodon, Wellbutrin and Xanax.

Before I got my psychosis I hardly had even head ache pills. I was free. Now I feel like guiniepig, I’ve tried so many many different medications. I also feel unfree because I need to go to the drugstore all the time. Many people get meds to cope with the illness and more meds to cope with side effects from the first meds.

I wish I could be free again. But it takes time to heal and recover. I was really psychotic 6-7 years ago. Was hospitalized for 6 months. Maybe 6 years is not enough time for recovery.

1 Like

3- antipsychotic,antidepressant and mood stabiliser. Know the mood stabiliser was lithium and the antidepressant was dothiepin. Can’t remember what AP I was on-maybe zyprexa?

four at a time amisulpride venlafaxine mitrazapine clonazepam…!!