What is the correct cereal to milk ratio?

Never have someone prepare cereal for you. Views on this ratio vary.

3 Likes

Soggy cereal is the worst.

That’s why you gotta get yourself one of these bowls:

The milk and cereal stay separate till you slide the cereal down into the milk side. Game changer.

Also:

:bowl_with_spoon:

6 Likes

63% milk 37% cereal

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: something seems off here :rofl: you’re not counting correctly :nerd_face: . Because you cannot put that much milk :milk_glass: into cereal :bowl_with_spoon: :rofl:. Better get your facts right :rage: :rage: :rage:

Edit: oh ■■■■ :eyes: I thought you put some numbers above 100%… but it’s exactly 100%

2 Likes

What’s the harder problem understanding ratios or understanding cruelty only makes the world worse. I’ve solved that one

1 Like

Soppy but not drenched. Soft but not soggy. Just say no to skim milk!

1 Like

Nevermind I saw the problem wrong … is it harder to get the right cereal to milk ratio or to see that your actions are even cruelty

1milk to 2 cereal

2 Likes

You had me doing the math lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

The video is hilarious! Has me thinking of cold beverages

2 Likes

I’m sorry but cereal doesn’t deserve milk.

1 Like

Good tune! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like to have just enough milk to wet the cereal and let it sit until it’s absorbed a bit…don’t like drinking a ton of milk after the bowl is over…good meal for the poor though…we eat tons of cereal.

I loved cereal as a teenager but stopped eating it. I like only a bit of milk. I don’t like the cereal
“swimming” it just needs to be a thin layer.

Lots and lots of cold milk. Then just make sure to wolf down all the cereal before it goes soggy :slight_smile:

In Scotland a lot of folk eat their porridge made with water not milk

1 Like

1 gallon per piece.

1 Like

Man, how I love cereal

50/50 is how I eat mine

If you leave the cereal too long in the milk, milk can be a cerealkiller :yum:

2 Likes