What is happening? Paket12 recovery thread

Relax guys, nick just gave his opinion. Packet just ignore him no need to do what you did etc

1 Like

I really hope you get bettet inshallah

1 Like

Thanks bro 1555

1 Like

But in anyway dont get off your meds without your Dr approval. You will likely get positive symptoms again.

1 Like

Ive never had positive symptoms off meds only when I was on drugs but Im going to try cbd now and we see inshallah if I relapse.

1 Like

So you have drug induced psychosis?

1 Like

I don’t know actually might be the case but Ive got a few thousands of dollars coming out of my private life insurance so I might aswell go for cbd and stay somewhat safe and no side effects doesnt disturb me to have the diagnosis :face_vomiting:

But honestly I think I have sz and you should keep hope that things will get better wallah

1 Like

Cbd isn’t an antipstchotic so you will still need meds. Did you ever go off meds for more than 2 years? For me I stopped meds and relapsed after 2 years.

1 Like

It took 5 years for me and alot of drugs were involved

1 Like

My pdoc says cbd is like abilify

1 Like

Costs about 400 dollars a month for the treatment not so bad honestly

1 Like

Then ask him to stop your meds, you may not even need cbd. I stopped meds with the help of my Dr.

1 Like

Well bro I might aswell stay safe and take something like cbd atleast

1 Like

Yes but you also need to stay away from the drugs as most of them cause or worsen psychosis. I only tried weed and it made me psychotic even on meds.

1 Like

Tommorow Ill call my pdoc and see what he will offer

1 Like

Only weed makes me psychotic and also amphetamine

1 Like

Others too can cause psychosis, cocaine, opiates etc I would stay away from drugs for other reasons too, they cause other health problems, can be poisoned, are expensive and are illegal.

You actually tempted me to try abilify and its true I spend more money and also my addiction issues are more intense but with self control I think I manage

1 Like

I know but sometimes Im just bad…