What happens when i connect to google etc?

what happens if i connect my account to google or twitter?

1 Like

Try it and tell us how it went…

i cant bc i was worried it would give away certain details or something :confused: idk how it works

I removed my Google then i add it again
I was logged in again
Only i have access to my email

I think you need to ask at the Discourse forums. Possibly Google or Twitter.

1 Like

what happened Jedi?

if you look at preferences it says connect to google, yahoo, and twitter
can you see it @anon51414962

1 Like

Yes i know about this lol, i think it has to do with logging options like when you try to log in with user or these other options… Idk what else

I am connected only with Google

1 Like

thats logging in though, it says connect, idk if that includes sharing or linking accounts, i dont want anyone to be able to see my twitter account for instance or my youtube channel

1 Like

It doesn’t show on connected accounts on my YouTube channel, sz dot com does not appear, and all my information is not public hahahaha

did you try it?

1 Like

Yes of course, sz dot com does not exist in my YouTube channel

1 Like

what happens whe you connect accounts though? :thinking:

1 Like

Let me try something and i will come back

1 Like

i just connected to google and my full email address showed up and idk if it was visible to other members in preferences so i closed it down @anon51414962

1 Like

No only you and probably the mods are able to see it. Maybe @shutterbug can help give you some advice

1 Like

the twitter connect button shows an error message, idk about yahoo

1 Like

Only you can see your preferences and the mods, no one saw your email. I’m pretty sure. Also don’t know too much about these things

1 Like

can you see my email address anywhere? lol

1 Like

No way, never! I can navigate to your profile only on these options

1 Like

ok, thats ok, i’m a bit worried if the mods can see my email address though, i dont want it to be known if anything happens, not saying it will but the way i have been treated sometimes it might not be impossible :confused:

1 Like