What fruits or vegetables you like

I like fruit and veg but the main ones I eat are bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, beans, lettuce, spinach.

1 Like

I love them all. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

1 Like

I love dark leafy greens like spinach

2 Likes

Favourite vegetable is broccoli, favourite fruit is apricot.

1 Like

For fruit, I like apple, pineapple and mango most. For vegetables I like cabbage, spinach, and lettuce most.

2 Likes

There is really no vegetable that I donā€™t enjoy. Fruit, However, Iā€™m a little bit more picky. I like stone fruit, mangos, banana and green apples. I dislike cucumber, mandarins, pears and grapes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a fan of all veggies and fruits pretty much. I guess I like different veggies at different times. At the moment Iā€™m eating more potatoes and pumpkin because Iā€™m making my own soups.

I love pears and watermelon as some of my favourite fruits

1 Like

I like apples,grapes,watermelon,oranges, bananas and blueberrys

1 Like

Mangoes and bananasā€¦

2 Likes

I like most fruits, but Iā€™m allergic to most of those with flavour. Kiwi, mango, grapefruit, etc.

1 Like

Avocado, kale, aubergine and courgette, butternut squashā€¦

2 Likes

Mangoes are my favorite :star_struck:

2 Likes

Apple, pear, carrots, most types of salad leaves, oranges, starting to like pickles and cucumber, tomato and red onion.

1 Like

I like apples, bananas, green beans, carrots, sprouts, letuce, cucumbers, onions and tomatoes.

2 Likes

I can eat almost anything but Brusselsprout,onion and cabbage I just canā€™t eat, I tried but it doesnā€™t stay in my stomach for long. I discovered a shop with,for me, exotic fruits. Dragonfruit, papaya,persemom and fruits I donā€™t know the name.

1 Like

Something drastic has to happen, Iā€™m convinced of it

1 Like

What for we need something drastic to happen ?

I like most vegetables.

At work I eat an apple and a banana each day

Weekly I drink about 2 litres of Apple & Mango pure juice.

My favourite thing to have in a sandwich is Apricot jam. Used to only have it in those little packets on holiday, but I discovered it in Aldi, so I enjoy it more often now.

The diet I have is pretty healthy these days, although, I do have a takeaway once a week

1 Like

fruits: bananas, blueberries, kiwis, apples, cherries

veggies: romaine lettuce, peas, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, brussel sprouts, i also eat kale for vitamin k but i donā€™t like kale.

beans: garbanzo beans (chickpeas) black beans

tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams

and you canā€™t forget the all important olive for olive oil on your salad and some extra fat in your diet.

Iā€™m gonna try that. Onions are a staple food in my family

1 Like