What food would you ban?

Pimento cheese spread, thousand island dressing, and black olives.

2 Likes

I would ban diet coke, diet Pepsi. I think they’re deadly. And probably macaroni and cheese. The instant kind.

3 Likes

broad beans,butter beans,lentils,

2 Likes

Reece’s cups
I never eat them
I’d never stop eating them

2 Likes

100% with you. I was a freegan for a while, great fun.

2 Likes

White chocolate used to be favourite.

1 Like

I didn’t know goldfish had an ass,

1 Like

I see no derail, this is how it is supposed to go. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s one of my favourite foodstuffs. No dahl for you them?

1 Like

^ Not,if I can avoid it. My mother loved lentils, and often had things like dahl and pea,lentil and ham soup she made herself.

3 Likes

age limit on energy drinks because they are addictive and can change personality.

2 Likes

Your ASSumptions are incorrect. You’re ASSuming that your hypothesis of us is correct. It’s ASSinine that crawdads eat watermelon.

Thanks.

You just set me back .8mm into the past.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Pomegranate, entirely too sexual for its own good

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

2 Likes

I would ban olives. I love all things Greek, but olives got to go… ■■■■ their gross lol

I also want disclosed, what the hell is plant-based protein anyway? Too general a term for my liking. You hear that term all the time, I think of wood pulp

Do people still eat veal?

1 Like

The terms “GMO” and “Organic”. All food is GMO by definition, and Organic is 2-3X the price for stuff of hardly any better quality, if any.

Chocolate grasshoppers, because, ewww.

Grapefruit. - No amount of sugar makes it taste good (Kinda like Fiber One in that way), and it interacts with sooo many psych meds.

1 Like

I would ban chocolate. I had a very traumatic chocolate-related experience in my youth. I still have the scar on my lower back.

Liquid diabetes

1 Like

:flushed:

Are we still talking chocolate?