What food would you ban?

Sweet Baby Jayzus. Now Imma have nightmares, d00d. Thanks for that.

4 Likes

Haha! Sorry screwell. All in good humiliation.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I honestly can’t think of anything, I mean in my Mexican heritage we eat everything and anything lol!

There’s a French Canadian dish my mom made a lot growing up that I didn’t care for. But I don’t think it should be banned.

3 Likes

Seafood, except tuna. Seafood is so gross to me that no matter what I try, I end up vomiting from the first bite. It’s so awful tasting! I’ve tried many types of seafood throughout my life. Hate all of it except tuna

3 Likes

Is it the saltiness? I had a whole lobster once and thought I was in heaven. But everyone likes different things.

:yum:

3 Likes

All food consists of fat, protein and carbohydrates (sugar & starch). I don’t think it is possible to “ban” any type of food since they all consists of these macro nutrients. I would believe that consumer choice of food is the important role of the food we eat. Not banning the food.

1 Like

It’s the fish taste I think

2 Likes

meat obviously. but as the saying goes, “no rest for the wicked”. although i will allow you to hunt and eat carnivores to extinction. only makes sense.

1 Like

@Ninjastar lol I will take all the white chocolate, vanilla food, and blondie brownies!!

4 Likes

I would ban beef jerky, deep fried fish and deep fried vegetables.

1 Like

Fuuck raisens

Who the fuuck eats raisens

Is it raisens or raisons >

2 Likes

Neither…its raisins

7 Likes

Neither. It’s RAISE-SONS. A hell of a feat. We never dry out.

:rainbow:

Are you sure its not

Ray sons !

Like the children of the rainbow?

1 Like

Are you sure it’s not Children of the Corn!

1 Like

Have you ever seen a drill with a corn on. Its spectacular. drrrrrrrr

It might be children of the half moon with a corn feel. Where do you think crop circle came from ?

1 Like

Three virgins with two strings drilled in a flat board and they regularly purchase whack packs.

1 Like

Sorry OP for the derail.

-S

Frozen peas. I would ban frozen peas.

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of liver. I think I could live with a ban on that.

1 Like