What does intimacy mean to you personally?

For me personally,

7 Likes

Intimacy means no separation. No you and “the other” but unification in will.

That’s my guess

1 Like

isnt that emeshing :)) jk

2 Likes

Lol idk what emeshing is haha

2 Likes

Into me you see

2 Likes

I heard a monk say once that if someone loses money that love is to feel the same pain as of you had lost it. It they get cut, if as it were as if you got cut.

1 Like

Lol nor do I. I thought amazing…?

@littlecrocodal

1 Like

Yea I do think empathy plays a role too personally

1 Like

When someone can truly delight in others happiness I think that’s like ultra cool.

Because then there’s no existence of jealousy.

1 Like

I dont know but it makes me uncomfortable :laughing:

a rowdy sir level puts up his shield and hops into his turtle shell

:turtle:

Ive always been uncomfortable about sharing personal stuff with my gf. I dont really like to let people into my world probably out of fear they may use it against me.

Theres a saying “the only person that could hurt me is a friend”

3 Likes

You know I actually agree with you in some respect.

But generally I do like the above statement I posted and agree with it :sweat_smile:

@LevelJ1

1 Like

For me, intimacy is both sexual and non-sexual, but not what your quote was saying.

The sexual intimacy is obvious.

The non-sexual intimacy is cuddling, long hugs, holding hands as we walk around, kisses (soft kisses or kissing attacks on the cheek, haha). The non-sexual intimacy is like showing your deep love for someone without the sex. Sex is good, but other ways of showing deep love are important, too.

2 Likes

Kissing attacks sounds interesting.

:see_no_evil: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha i like doing that :sweat_smile: i pretend its like a machine gun of smoochies

2 Likes

Haha! Yeah, like I’ll just go up to Hubby and start kissing his cheek really fast. Like, kiss…kiss…kiss…kiss…kiss…kiss!! Like, 15 kisses in 15 seconds. Lol.

3 Likes

Or ill start with one and say 9999 , then 9998 and so on :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s cute :lady_beetle::lady_beetle::lady_beetle:

2 Likes

Hahaha yea it’s just nice being creative with kisses. So many places to kiss and speeds too even machine gun speed :raccoon::raccoon::raccoon:

@LevelJ1

@Blossom

For me I like kiss pecking on the lips like a woodpecker until it turns into a long kiss. :lady_beetle::lady_beetle::lady_beetle:

2 Likes

Im not a good hand holder i always find ways of slithering out of it. Either hands in my pockets or making sure im carrying stuff in both hands :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha… Aw. We all have unique preferences and that’s okay :grin:

1 Like