What does 151515 mean?

Just can’t figure it out :frowning::no_mouth: * edit 151515 :wink:

I don’t know 151515

2 Likes

Short posts

How are you tonight

1 Like

Oh you mean 15 characters? :smiley: I’m fine, finishing a translation, but feel quiet tired after a tough day (0:30 in my country) and how are you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you add the one to the five you get 6…three times…not being serious at all but it does come out to 666 lol…

5 Likes

or subtract 2 and it will give triple bad luck. As well as the 12 disciples and Jesus %)

based on extensive research and spy work… we’ve come to the conclusion it’s the secret pass member code to show you’re a spy

2 Likes

It’s Morse code. 1 is a dot and 5 is a dash. Were all just saying AAAAAAAA. Like The Fonz.

2 Likes

It’s my IQ, my weight, and my age.

4 Likes

Wait…wait…is that why 13 is considered unlucky…

So is really the spy code for the locked bathroom?!

1 Like

I had a dream today… I was walking around a dormitory telling everyone there’s a fire, I walked into the bathroom and started telling everyone in the shower to get out, but in one of the stalls, I say 2 guys and an older man - the older man was ■■■■■■■ one of the guys. They all looked at me, but I just moved on to the next shower stall, didn’t even look twice :stuck_out_tongue: … aka, locked bathroom ain’t pretty.

Well then is can stay being locked!
I was thinking more like in old gas stations in films or a fast food place…but you have odd dreams

1 Like

hmmm, wait Judas was the 13. disciple I think some believe that’s why :wink: