What do you think you would be doing right now if you never became ill

I would be someone I’m not.

How am I supposed to know, is this one of those things, like is the life half empty, or half full?

I would be graduated with my BS and have several internships under my belt preparing to go to grad school to study neuroscience

Professionally I became what I always wanna be. But if it was not for the antipsychotic, I would have a girlfriend, maybe a wife and children. I would also have friends. You know, my professional life is a success, but my social life is miserable!

1 Like

Mostly I would not be fat and so bad at making friends. Also would be on my way to graduate school this coming Fall. Still young and hopeful that I can get it all back one day tho.

Programming and e-commerce, probably drop-shipping and/or selling supplements.

id prolly be in control of 48% of the globe by now…

I can’t imagine my life not being ill. I guess I would be sick from alcohol, just not mental illness. There would be a very good chance I would be drunk and in a shouting match with my wife

That’s a good question I would have to think about first of all I would be married and have kids possibly I wouldn’t want kids being ill or having mental illness if I wasn’t mentally ill yeah why not? And life would be a lot different that it is now I think anyhow.

I would have good grades and be applying to UC schools. I’m sure of this.

A wife and a girlfriend???

2 Likes

Have a house a car a wife 2 kids a dog and a good paying job

I would have finished medical school and become a rich doctor who would tell parents of a dying child that they better get to Home Depot while the plywood was still on sale…in other words, I would have probably been a real, profit-driven professional arse with zero empathy. Now I am spending my evenings with my dog on the schizophrenia.com website having fun talking with y’all! I’m poor, no job, but I have a roof over my head and a great dog and I actually TRY not to be an arse nowadays…it was meant to be.

1 Like

I can’t even really understand that question. I’ve had this for so long, I can’t even comprehend what life would be like without it.

I was never fully healthy, I guess I would be abroad from age 18 taking care of my stuff there.
I would probably have a Phd by now in mathematics and worked at a university somewhere.
At least this is what I would do if I could do anything I wished…

The same thing I’m doing now, only better

I guess I’m the only one where Sza has improved my life

Arturo Part Two:

So I posted already but this time we’re going back. How far we going back? Way back!

So if we look at only the point where I had my first episode, we don’t get much. But if we go back to my half point between birth and illness, I might have a chance.

I’d be a popular guy. I’d probably break girls hearts and have lost my virginity much earlier. I might have done drugs at an earlier age and that probably lead to me losing my v-card. I’d probably be a mean mofu. I might be working in a factory and be going through women like they were cigarettes. That’s if I didn’t get soneone pregnant. I would be kinder and willing to listen to people to suit my needs. (not that I don’t do those last two anyway)

I would be more consistent. I would be more competitive and maybe joined a high school football or basketball team. I might have done steroids for this. I would have bullied people in school and just been an all around jock.

If I ended up in college it would have been on a sports scholarship. I would definitely get someone pregnant then.

If none of this triggered an illness in me, all the bad things that would of happened to me would be my fault.

I wouldn’t be on this forum telling you, now would I?

1 Like

I would be unfuckingstoppable! You can’t even believe…

2 Likes