What dish you can make is your masterpiece?

The fajita pasta turned out awful. It’s defiantly not my master piece

2 Likes

Youtube recipes are always a risk,

Better luck next time!

3 Likes

What kind of bribe is required for recipes?

2 Likes

It’s super easy. I’ll write up the bacon chicken now.

Chicken breasts, thawed. Put on pan. Cover each with bacon strips. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake at 350 until chicken is cooked, about 45 min.

3 Likes

Here’s a good re ipe for biscuits like I make. Read the article, she has good tips on making these turn out right.

2 Likes

And my gravy. I make 2 versions, bacon or sausage. The recipe for bacon is almost the same only you just use the grease and keep the meat out

1 tube sausage, about 1 pound (not sure metric so bear with me)

Fry up and chop into small bits. Do not drain grease. Add 3 tablespoons flour. Mix flour and meat and grease until a paste. Add in milk, I use about a quart. Mix with a whisk as you pour to mix the flour/grease paste well and avoid lumps of flour.

Cook over a low heat until it begins to thicken. It’s ready when it costs the back of a spoon.

2 Likes

I can make a delicious roasted free range chicken with fresh herb, lemon and garlic.

But sadly, one year ago, i lost all my interest in food what so ever

Now i only make a dish when i invite somebody for dinner.

1 Like

seeded cookies. my seeded cookies are super healthy and taste like banana bread.

2 Likes

I make a decent beans on toast… i don’t think anyone would trust me to make anything else.

3 Likes

Chicken and sausage jambalaya.

3 Likes

I don’t cook now, but I used to make good burritos
Also an easy goolicious cake - Mississippi fudge cake
When I’m cooking it’s relatively fast food with good recipes.

2 Likes

Macaroni with cheese and extra cheese ,and hamburger mixed in with spinach light boiled and hint of vinegar on it with salt and pepper. With Rocky road ice cream as desert.

1 Like

I have made chili con carne many times and it is one of my favorite meals. One problem, however, is the way it can produce gas.

Chicken rice soup
Chili
Sweet and sour farmer sausage

1 Like

If you cut up a carrot into a few big chunks while making the chili and throw them out after they absorb a lot of the gasses

1 Like

I have a bangin’ pumpkin cheesecake recipe I invented. But really, I pride myself on being an expert in the kitchen. Mr. Star will like something at a restaurant, ask me to make it at home, and after like 2 tries I have it down. I am not confident in every area of my life, but I know how to cook.

4 Likes

I’ve got some kitchen experience, my best dish IMO is my steak au poivre.

I take a cut, sauté in butter to your desired rarity, get it nice and crisp, Then cover the whole thing with a heavy cream, butter, black pepper, and if you call for it, brandy (I omit that part), sauce.

Served with a side of garlic mash, some spinach, Brussels sprouts, what have you.

1 Like

I am not all that great a cook either but, I can whip together a great Cacao/Banana/Almond/Coffee Smoothie.

2 Likes

I make the world’s best enchiladas.

2 Likes

FatMama, Thanks. I will try that.

1 Like