What are your ideal working hours?

im looking to work from 10am-2pm. during the day so i don’t have to drive at night. i was thinking maybe dishwasher or cook for the lunch rush at a restaurant. also maybe i could get back into seasonal work at the golf course. maybe mow greens from 6am-10am and then go home and get on with my day.

2 Likes

8am to 5pm is my favorite.

2 Likes

I use to be truck driver, so hours varies. I been working days or nights. Trucker driver is cool job, i drove all 48 states.

3 Likes

5am-1pm or 6am-2pm.

1 Like

10am-5pm , or a night shift. Early hours I tend to be a zombie

1 Like

like 3 am to 8 am. I loved working night shift. All alone, dressed in black, drinking coffee and chatting up the mcD crew. yeeaa…3-8 ftw

2 Likes

My hours ain’t bad now. 10:00 am–4:00 pm. Three days a week; never work two days in a row.

2 Likes

My sister works those hours as she has kids to drop off and pick up from school at 9am and 3pm

2 Likes

I work 8 am to 430 pm. It ain’t so bad. Especially since I work from home.

1 Like

İ m working 8.00 am to 5.30 pm and 1 hour lunch but i usually go for lunch for 30 min.i like to work hard.because my mind doesn t get full of ■■■■ while i m working.clear mind.work doesn t allow to think complicate and sick ■■■■ while i m working.if i retire i will be work at kitchen for 12 hours.i hope so.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

8:30 am to 5:00 pm are my work hours in theory. Tend to be 8:00 am to 5:15 pm in practice. I’d spend the entire day out walking with cameras instead, if I could.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.