What are you doing for new year's eve?

im not gonna do anything, do some firecrackers, if i have one.

1 Like

I’ll be alone for NYE, so probably just have a few beers and chill. Nothing too special. Not sure if I’ll stay up to watch the ball drop – we’ll see. Happy New Years to you all

2 Likes

I’m going to a party at a commune in the city, and then heading into the country for the new year at a friends house. I’ll have to make sure I don’t drink too much so I can handle all that diving.

1 Like

I’ll be with my boyfriend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dinner at parents New Year’s Eve then home where I will stay up to midnight
New Year’s Day I will have a lie in then it’s parents for dinner
I’m really excited I cannot wait!

2 Likes

The only way I will see midnight is if my wife wakes me up for it. Will be in bed by 930.

2 Likes

I will be alone and in bed by 7.30pm as usual.

I might have a non alcoholic cider with dinner.

I nolonger drink alcohol.:open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Happy_H! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I remember seeing fireworks over the water in Corpus Christi, TX when I was a kid. It was awesome! If I weren’t so nervous in crowds, I’d love to go back and do it again.

2 Likes

Lol. That’s so funny !

3 Likes

I’m having friends over. We’ll probably play board games too.

1 Like

Maybe going out and returning somethings and send in my resume to places I would like to work.

1 Like

I’m going to see my doctor at noon for a possible biopsy. Then, afterwards, I’m going over to my sisters house at around 2pm for a very late combination Christmas/New Years Eve celebration. I’m not discussing my doctors appointment with my sister and her family. That would ruin it.

I think I am going home right after dinner (which will be at 5 pm), and I will probably go to bed early. If not, I will stay up and watch the New Year come in on the internet. Celebrate with some Fireball Cinnamon whiskey shots. Why not?

1 Like

:sweet_potato: :avocado: :cat: :snail: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly. And Happy New Year’s to you too @Daze.

1 Like

ZzzzZzzzzzZZZZzzzz…

(Not even bothering with a NY show this year.)

:sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Oooh. Gonna make sure I put this into tomorrow night’s playlist:

Booyeah.

:blush:

3 Likes

BooyeahKAHSHA.

:vulcan_salute::sunglasses:

Oh dear. I may have started something.

:flushed:

1 Like