What are healthy ways to express repressed rage and cleanse it from yourself

Most docs will defer from adding a “minor” (benzodiazepine; see List of benzodiazepines - Wikipedia) tranq to a “major” (anti-psychotic) one.

Maybe drink a lot of herbal tea with chamomile, valerian root, spearmint, sassafrass and such? (Any good decaf “stress” tea.)

And Stay Off the Coffee and Coke! :smile:

1 Like

Write down all the anger, resentments and everything making you rage. Sometimes this is REALLY good group therapy situation with room full of like problems, experiences…It is a share session sometimes, just let it out & some let you hit a punching bag together thinking about all they lost, put it away as it was someone else’s fault (maybe not and you need like anger management class taught by addictions treatment counseling place), define yourself and your goals. May need help formulating coping plan so you can function without going back to substance abuse. Recognize what pisses you. Recognize how you deal with this to calm down…Form a plan to deal with this kind of trigger later.

When I worked more, I just used punching bag a gym. Picture them and punch all you want.

I do not engage with the thought broadcasters and no need to discuss it later, just gives them more power. I’m in city of 500k, so it’s like telling a pack of barking dogs to shut up. There is no intelligence to any of them regarding who I am or false information fed to most of these by the hate-monger churches that took some of the psychotics to make symptoms stop, then order these around to go harass the people who ‘steal’ disability pay after mental care. There is some different kinds of mental abuse that cause PTSD/selective amnesia (one topic amnesia) here due to sexual abuse tolerated here for 3 decades by cops.If found by mental care usually when triggered by 3+ night plus insomnia attack, mental care usually ruins the victims for a while and ALWAYS gets victims fired. Abusers always told us to return to the abuse family to resolve this on very violent person & no way to get restraining orders (JOY!) but try to go to mental care here and get ruined to discredit you. Attorney general of state who oversees cops covered a lot of wrong-doing, governor covered up rest and all the sex abuse victims and sometimes people who just met this group may have psychosis for decade+ that does not respond to meds and church will not take us. Actually thrown out of church (aka mobbing) and members tortured by their own dirty elders into thought broadcasters in one place for 6+ years, worse happened to anyone who spoke up. I only discuss my back story if I need to work someplace with thought broadcasters or small community after I ignored them for a while & performed okay at work…

Sadly, church has made some VERY crazy people now who will do anything to anyone, even family if GAWD (the dirty anti-christ leaders for our city) order them around including screwing coworkers/customers. Lots of the businesses are suffering financially and getting to be hard place to even get by many screwed & unemployment denied.

Best relief for this is MOVE. But know someone where you are going as you can be moved into basic ‘prostitute’ existence if female, males just go broke or crazier. Keep money to return and friend/family who will house you…Know it is bad when make-ready at apartment complex brags about all the good stuff they got when latest woman who just rented there took only a suit case and did not come back…Things are not good anywhere. Expect to see some though broadcaster stuff for a while when you move so you know who hears it, probably some drama damage to belongings (only basics ANYMORE & no money in there) and see if locals start to tell you stuff about local area in a few weeks. If stalked by group of younger people in trouble threatening you, do not answer as this is ‘gang stalking’. Area is not safe for you for very long, outskirts of town in really cheap housing is best option as some females/kids do not make it a week after move into hood with someone actively schizo a lot. Lately renting and running into 20s age group who will blast out a neighbor, come/go while in shower, looking around of course but I understand it is pretty common in small towns to find someone in there and get hit over head in some places, guy is out of jail in no time as cops are dirty. My town has a bad problem with ruining people who had theft from locked houses or someone else using their bathroom/locked it back up, is nice suburb of well kept 1950s houses and lots of old folks/mid-income poorer folks…Need to bar door now after cops ran off the victims of this and now having rapes happen if you don’t lock your door with slide-bolt or place chair on it. Really need to have a few people in a house here to be okay, even in country is this way and need dog-alarm and shot gun…

Excuse my tangent. After tolerating it and taking it and taking it, changes can be helpful but has some growing pains for a while when you move…Some really hate someone on the check.