What are Americans know for

Unhealthiness, ignorance, hamburgers, doing 1/3rd of the world’s pollution yet refusing to sign treaties to reduce it, cool accents, gun nuts, their flag

5 Likes

severely obese people on mobility scooters when the poor soul who lost his legs in the war can’t get one.

2 Likes

IDK, hamburgers? Making decisions with their guts instead of their heads and being proud of it? Christianity and apple pie? Depends on who you ask. To me America represents multiethnicity, because everywhere I have lived in the USA has been full of white, black, hispanic, latino, and asian people. To me America is a great nation of immigrants all trying to get along. Lots of other countries lack the ethnic diversity we have in the places I’ve lived. But there’s a whole chunk of America (mostly the middle part) that is predominantly white and doesn’t have this going on, so they aren’t really getting the same experience I am.

3 Likes

The worlds top gangsters oh yow yow yow be bum be bum beyosh beyosh isthmus ishtup

Having an awesome constitution and war that set a precedent for fighting for freedom. We’re know for having freedoms and liberties many countries do not. Also, we are known for great science and technological advancements in society. We also have the strongest military. There’s no denying America is great.

You have a point, and sometimes the truth hurts, but I hope you don’t lump us all together in one basket. There are Americans who are intelligent and well spoken.

3 Likes

Ouch!!! 1555555

We always brought in foreigners to do that for us. Ninety-five percent of our graduate students in physics and engineering are foreign born.

1 Like

That’s probably why we have so much success in luring scientists away from other countries. America is a better place to live.

1 Like

I agree, America, while not perfect, is a much better place to live than some other countries.

2 Likes

Ignorance, bigotry, conservative christians, slavery, gun violence, mass shootings, shitty health insurance, obesity, fast food, …

2 Likes

And you call conservative christians bad, who’s the bigot now?

Where did I say they were bad? I just said America was known for them. Never did I say it was a bad thing.

I’m not stupid. You literally listed everything you thought was bad and you listed Christian conservatives with them.

Sometimes water is wet. 🤷

5 Likes

We also have a lot of foreign born doctors too.
Most of them top notch!

My psychiatrist is one of them.

2 Likes

What does that even mean?

tenor

1 Like

Thomas Edison, George Washington Carver, Thomas Jefferson, John Brown, General McCarthur, General Patton, Ralph Ellison, General Grant, Mark Twain, William Faulkner, Robert Penn Warren, Robert Frost, F. Scott Fitzgerald. Jazz.

Too many to list.

Hollywood
MTV
Corporations like mcdonalds, ford, apple,etc
Globalization
Fast food …kfc, burger king etc.
International affairs… compared to canada, more interesting but very u.s. centric
Gun problems

1 Like