WELLIi WAS CUT OFF

After three beers, the moderators cut me off.

The effects were devastating.

I began to feel your living and loving souls.

I am a man, but I will let Dianna speak for me.

If you need me, just call me.

I will be able to express the love I feel for you.

No wind, no rain. can stop me babe. Clearly the moderators hate love.

Ain't no valley no valley high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no valley wide enough to keep me from you.

perhaps in a year or so I will come back.

GOODBYE.

wow, that was poignant.

please stay, just watch it.

Please stay @OTRA I will miss all the awsome music you post!!! and you have a great personality!!

1 Like

LOVE IS SO GREAT, why do the moderaters not think so.

1 Like

@OTRA Yes I agree love is great. I have never experienced it. But i think it’s great. I love all the oldies songs you post!!

1 Like

November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, November, and more.

1 Like

blue house 3 days ago out mowing

Phil says, goof asses.

ANY ONE WHO HAD A HEART WOULD NOT CUT ME OFF.

Again I will let a woman speak for me.

@OTRA we don’t have an issue with you. It’s just that we have a rule against posting while under the influence, so when someone says they’re drunk, we suspend them until the next day so that they can come back when they’re sober. Please don’t take it personally. It’s just to give people the time to sober up before coming back.

1 Like

When people are in pain beyond what others can not even comprehend, they have to bury the pain by burying it as though it simply is not. After a few beers, the truth comes back.

If you want nothing to do with truth, then I want nothing to do with you.

the likelihood of a schizophrenic experiencing substance problems is such that most will not change. The mods, the site, yeah, no. Be certain no new person is coming here.

You can speak your truth when you’re sober.
Talking about alcohol can trigger recovering addicts. This is a forum for recovery, after all, so we need some rules.

2 Likes

You removed my comment, but you saw it. It is done.

I didn’t remove any comment.
If you’re talking about when you were suspended yesterday, that was a different mod.

Somebody did. It was there, then number 1 appeared on my icon, I clicked on it, and then my comment vanished.

Hi. I removed the post you made where you said you were drinking. That is standard procedure for this forum. We don’t allow people to discuss drugs and alcohol, except in a recovery-based context. @SzAdmin made that rule, and it’s been around since the beginning of the site. It was not a personal attack. As moderators, it is our job to enforce the rules.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.